2 411s for the price of 1

Datsun Dude

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The seller already had a list of 5 people who wanted to see them, by the time I called him this morning, and he is a first call - first dibs kinda guy.  I already had my shoes on, and my car warming up when I called him!  :w00t:   Sounds like they will get a good home.  He is going to pass my contact info to whoever buys them (hopefully regional), so I will send them to ratsun like I always do!!

• Like 2

OMG stupid stupid stupid stupid (head banging on desk) !!!!  :crying:  I missed them by 12hrs (overnight).  Super nice older guy, not on the internet or forums.  Somebody got a KILLER deal!!  The cars will stay in Colorado, hope to hear from the new owner, hope to guide him here (may already be??).  The light blue dual carb automatic car has typical heavy Colorado "dry" rust, but it is completely buildable.  The dark blue single carb manual car has MINOR Colorado "dry" rust, has never been hit, mostly orig paint.  WOW!!  I just wanna drink alot of beer, curl up in a ball and sob myself to sleep..........