found 320 window less van for sale

510sss68

hi there datto heads

found this van for sale here in Australia ,

owner dose not know what price to put on it ?? and neither do I not sure what to offer for it

needs full resto owner says it drives ??

what do you guys think its worth ??

320 are not big and popular here in Australia

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look at that, it would be cool to own, make sure the back window is there if you buy it, otherwise you will have to make one.

If the guy can't sell it, and is going to scrap it, someone should get the hard to find parts off it, I would buy the taillight bezels(mismatched) with buckets complete, and the driverside trim pieces on the side, to bad the passenger side trim is not there. :(

I cannot tell what year it is without seeing the front, but it looks to be a 1963/64 datsun V320 as it is column shift, to bad it doesn't look like it has been functional for a while.

You see any hubcaps around?

back window is not there , but ive got a lead to one

only problem is the owner  he doesn't know what he wants for it and the first words that came out of his mouth were but its rare !!

every time ive heard this they want big un realistic  dollars for them

All you can really do is make an offer, it may be rare, but it also looks to have one foot in the grave already, it's hard to say what it looks like under them paint cans, might be swiss cheese.

I think that these particular vehicles look good slammed, or at least really low, if I was rich, I would buy it just to save it from the scrapper, but I am poor, but Datsun rich.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

That is a bit much for that in that condition, if it was all there(complete) and cleaned up with 320 hubcaps, then maybe, but some is missing, pass. trim, hubcaps, rear window/window frame, and the mis-matched taillight bezels.

Seems like over here it might fetch that price if it were cleaned up a bit, assuming the floor is not full of holes, but not in Australia where they are not that popular.

• Like 1