SR20 Z FERNLEY NV

SR20S30Z

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As gently and politely as possible I must point out your welding is atrocious (as seen in your oics)

It appears you are using a mig that is too small for the job, and/or one of the dc rectifier diodes in your machine has failed.

Years ago when I bought my first mig welder I practiced on some scrap metal then welded up a cracked swing arm on my Yahaha XS 1100 (big,heavy, fast street bike)

While testing the bike on a local expressway, the swingarm came apart during a mild turn at 60-70 mph, I went into the guard rail and ground off most of the skin on right leg

along with part of my knee cap and three of my toes.

After surgery I took a night class at city college in inert gas shielded welding.  The bike was totaled, I was fubared for two months, a high price to pay.

If your car comes apart on the highway and you kill somebody...........let's just say when you pick up that wand and strike that arc remember the responsibility that goes with operating that tool.

• Like 1

As gently and politely as possible I must point out your welding is atrocious (as seen in your oics)

It appears you are using a mig that is too small for the job, and/or one of the dc rectifier diodes in your machine has failed.

Years ago when I bought my first mig welder I practiced on some scrap metal then welded up a cracked swing arm on my Yahaha XS 1100 (big,heavy, fast street bike)

While testing the bike on a local expressway, the swingarm came apart during a mild turn at 60-70 mph, I went into the guard rail and ground off most of the skin on right leg

along with part of my knee cap and three of my toes.

After surgery I took a night class at city college in inert gas shielded welding.  The bike was totaled, I was fubared for two months, a high price to pay.

If your car comes apart on the highway and you kill somebody...........let's just say when you pick up that wand and strike that arc remember the responsibility that goes with operating that tool.

if you guys have negative shit to say stay off my post no wonder i didnt want to join this forum.

It was polite and helpful, if not wanted. The written word can be interpreted as critical when in fact it's meant to be helpful. Helps to have a thick skin when on the internet. Taking your post down.... what does that say?

It's everyone's responsibility to look out for others safety. If not yours then everyone else on the road. You wouldn't believe the welding and poor engineering that's out there. 

• Like 1

Lol really you just delete everything dude its the internet like mike said you need thick skin especially here as well take it for what it is advice if you don't like criticism don't post on the Internet forums are for helping those who know and don't know helping the knowledge circulating!