my (rare) 63 single carb fairlady

roadsterman

this one my buddy found for me in a field up in anacortes washington paid 150 dollars the body is off and the frame is going to the media blasters soon i hope to many projects hahaha number spl310-3-00356 they stopped at 365

and the first 84 cars were put aside and were used as 64's go figure that they put them aside and from what im told another 100 or so had the single carbs takin off for the dual carbs . very rare car, great site ICEHOUSE

THE 521 that u sold me is all mine now hahaha

63 fairlady pass_thumb.JPG

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in search of a air cleaner for my 63 yes it will be hard to find , yes very hard if ever but hey, did find the 3rd seat and a guy gave it to me didnt know what he had thank god those 2 things were the only things missing from the car so just need the banjo air cleaner look at the pic u will see why i call it that.

64 1500 engine_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

well If you were going to get rid of the guages what would you be asking for the whole lot...

I could surely use the 3rd seat as it will be put to use with my 5 year old going on a trip to the JCCS show in irvine ca on oct 12, if not I understand I'll just make do with fabbing up one ...

conrad