What truck is this?

Eric

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t think it looks that bad at all,  if you took off that 1978 Chevy truck bumper and put ,,,, anything else on there.. I would totally cruise that bitch everywhere.

It looks like it needs to be driven to the beach ,,,,,,,,,, by me.

• Like 1

It is a 521.  With a custom "Woody" bed.   Like most 521 trucks, it possibly hit something on the front end, and needed some parts replaced,   And where ever this truck is located, there pay not be as good of a supply of 521 trucks in junkyards, or sitting in farmers firlds to get replacement body parts from.

Take a bumper off another truck, and you have to most likely shorten it.  Bigger bumper, makes finding a good front apron less of a need.  the rail below the grill opening, instead of spending a lot of time trying to get it straight, cover it with one piece of metal, and that is done.

so you do not like it, lets see your truck.

Something looks strange with the rockers also, I don't think they are original, and the front fender don't go all the way down either.

I think trying to go back to original will be nearly impossible where you are at, it would likely be easier and maybe cheaper to import one that already is original.

It looks decent the way it is, although I would lose the bumper and front marker lights/turn signal lights, the ones on there look cheap.