"Big Brother" - 1985 Nissan 720 King Cab ST

Driftup

What's up? My name is Ryan. I'm from Charlotte, NC. I drive a 1985 720 King Cab ST. I just dropped it with the Belltech kit (spindles and blocks). I am also running their street performance shocks and also just about every polyurethane bushing that Energy Suspension makes.

I'm setting the truck up for handling. The plan is to have a DD that can be drifted and occasionally autox'd on the weekends. I love the look so far, I just have to deal with my toe out issue, before I can really start to enjoy it.

Well, here it is.

P8110047.jpg

P8110048.jpg

P8110061.jpg

P8110062.jpg

This is just the beginning. Got lotsa stuff in the works.

Yes, I do my own work.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice wheels. Ditch the blocks and run proper lowered springs if you want the thing to handle. Blocks increase leverage on the springs which would cause spring windup and axle tramp. Not to mention the chance of the blocks actually coming loose, seen it before. My mate ran 2" blocks on his 1JZ powered Hilux and reckoned it was scary bordering on dangerous when driven hard.

I miss my 720, tweaked frame and firewall damage so I had to get rid of it. Looking for another one.