anybody have an OEM Tach for 620???

Guest nateoneel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats about what they go for sometimes more sometimes less. a fairly rare option. i think the clock is more rare but the demand for those is a lot less. if your clock worked you could sell it to offset the price of a factory tach. might even be able to sell it as a non working clock. good luck

$20 and you got a deal. Why would you want a clock anyways???

why not? and if you dont want yours you should give it away for free to someone that does want it. what the fuck do you need a tach with a l20b for. i'll tell you why, for the hell of it and nostalgia as an original rare option just like the clock. some of us dont wear watches. who wants to pull out their cell phone everytime they want to know what time it is,

i will give $500 to the first person to sell me a 521 clock. fuck it i'll give a grand!!

Guest nateoneel
why not? and if you dont want yours you should give it away for free to someone that does want it. what the fuck do you need a tach with a l20b for. i'll tell you why, for the hell of it and nostalgia as an original rare option just like the clock. some of us dont wear watches. who wants to pull out their cell phone everytime they want to know what time it is,

i will give $500 to the first person to sell me a 521 clock. fuck it i'll give a grand!!

Dude your fucking retarded! :fu: somethings wrong with you, I was asking out of curiosity and you went all anal. lol :D

PS I'm running an SR20DET

Not for that price :lol: too rich for my blood.
PS I'm running an SR20DET

ya right... no money but you managed to install an SR in a 620 truck?

Factory tachs are worth $100-250. That one for $95 on eBay is not a bad deal. Personally I prefer to spend the money on a more accurate aftermarket tachometer like you mentioned.

PS welcome to Ratsun :lol:

Guest nateoneel

lol :D i'm sorry for going off, Now I see how people are on this site. Its hard to tell how people say things in writing. can't tell if "your busting my balls" or not. :D

Guest nateoneel
damn i bet that thing is fast with a sr in it. what year is your truck? i do think it would look much better with the factory tach in it. unless you find a cool way to mount a aftermarket one in the cluster. might be a lot of work though.

its not as fast as I thought it would be. My ford probe GT (modded to hell) will smoke it. my SR isn't turbo, I wanted the low end power. I was going for more of the sleeper look.

I don't have any photos when I was installing it.

78' 620 king cab.

I pay for a car parts before I buy a camera that I'll use once or twice. I'm just not the type that runs around taking photos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.