510 wagon project for sale 800.00 obo

Seriously need to sell my goon project to get my daily back on the road. Sorry I can't post pics with my phone online right now but I can email them or text them. 1970 wagon with very little rust roof rack very straight car also int is all their seats suck but the rest is usuable good glass seals suck. The L20 and 5speed are in but not running. Still needs drive shaft done and needs foot pedals its a project plus ill throw in my vg30 stuff with it possibly.clean title too. Will trade for pretty much any running driving car or truck possible trade for good engine for 720 truck too, if interested pm me and we can talk.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a sudden thing? Was running fine and now smokes? Did the PCV system get messed with? Does it only smoke after it has sat for a little while?

Compression test? Is it blue smoke or black smoke?

Its an 82 right, Z22 motor? Just drop the L20b into it. People do the opposite all the time, remove the l20 to install a z22.

Jason

Well the 720 quit smoking today I dunno wtf was going on it is still full on oil and no water in the oil runs fine just like always?? I have no idea why it smoked and it was bad too! Like pouring oil in the carb. I'm wondering if maybe someone fucked with my fuel tank or something?

Not for sure but I had something like that happen with my PCV valve. It quit working and the crankcase vapors were recirculating back into the intake making it smoke like a blown headgasket all of the sudden! I replaced it and Viola! Check/Clean/Replace your PCV!!

PCV valve are relatively inexpensive to buy, but their is cheap junk out there that makes problems like these worse. This is an item that i would consider purchasing from the nissan dealer.. I have seen factory ones that lasted for 100k before being replaced as preventative maintence, and a cheap one gets installed and last only 10k miles and was marginally doing its job during that time.

Jason

I'd prolly still sell it if someone really wanted it but I don't need to sell it now.in fact I might end up doing some trading for my vg stuff for parts for the goon lol! Maybe ill just make this my project thread and just add that everthings for sale for the right price lol!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.