• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

front drag block for the 620

P1010966.jpg

found some 1 piece glass for the 720 so I got cracking on the doors

the old guy I got the doors off has three 720's and a 620 all increadably rusty, he only lives across the road from me so it is hard to imagine how his can be so badly deteriorated and mine can look how it does

P1010977.jpg

P1010978.jpg

smooooth

P1010979.jpg

all painted, another odd colourto add to the 3 different types of yellow on it already, but I am starting the tub now and after that it will come off the road for a bit so I can fix the rust in the difficult places, so it will all be the same colour.........one day

P1010980.jpg

That looks mad. Looks good those one piece glasses. Those vents will be next to come off after the tray I assume. Looks good.

That door was pretty rusty. Don't kid yourself, if you pull it off the road to 'fix rust', you'll have it BD'd in no time. I'll help.

But seriously, all it's missing now is a BD and switches. But I know it's coming :D. Yeah Boi.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He sold the red 620?:eek:

Yes, I let the little girl go? Not before taking it to my first show and winning an award though

P3280426.jpg

, and getting in a good bit of dragging.

drag.jpg

I gots myself a 4 door nav project now, that yes hits the pavement also.

20072009046.jpg

I'll be going for a near full frame build with this one using a yota clip, body drop, all that jazz.

I did have a good run with the 620 though and do miss it:(. But all good things come to an end. And apparently the new owner is trying to sell it after not having it more than a month, which also makes me sad that it's now a whore.

Glad to see you getting into it Dean,

unfortunately Due to financial and space issues i need to sell the datsun and due to new laws in N.S.W it will not be able to be rego'd or engineered, if i find a a whole heap of money i will keep it but we'll see what happens

You got yourself a pretty good truck man spent a fair bit on it hence me having no money lol,

Heres some pics from when i had it.

P1050690.jpg

P1050687.jpg

l_8997c7d4b50839d8ab358f6d166d71ea.jpg

n595978752_1262543_9926.jpg

Enjoy it man

I f**king miss it