SR20DE in a fwd

RadioRedline

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try searching google. or even this forum. I know its been gone over a couple times. I only remember that there are quite a few differences and it wont work out. I think the big thing is the direction the manifolds point. I think it puts the intake in the firewall...not positive, like I said its on here somewhere, search = friend

and less than a minute later, searched "sr20 fwd" and the first result...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/51908-sr20-fwd-same-as-rwd/

it was the distributor not the intake

I found some Aussies who've done it and It requires are the SR20 RWD stuff anyway, but it can be done with a KA Trans. I am gonna just wait and get the SR20DET from japan and call it done. I will grab the Valve cover tho! (I collect them) and I have never seen a SR20 in the JY here.

Radio

Yes, I read that and responded lol. For rwd its next to worthless.

Now to toss into an older sentra or something fwd thats dif...

It might not even be a 2.0, they came with 1.8's too as well as the ga16de's which look just like a baby ka. 

Just like the Nissan B14s as far as motor options. I've got the '98 SE-R which came with the SR20 and the other models came with the GA16. The NXs are easy to tell which motor came in them just with the name like Infinity. NX1600 (GA16) and the NX2000 (SR20) A friend of mine took his 1600 and put a Neo SR20 in it, things a screamer now.