Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/9/2022 at 12:46 PM, datsunfreak said:

Believe it or not, I have all the guns I want already. And they won't be taking those, so...  😁

Not the guns I would be worried about.  it’s their baggage and their love of higher taxes.  Our gas tax is probably .30 cents higher than yours and they are trying to pass an even higher gas tax as I type this.  

On 9/16/2013 at 5:43 PM, Busta Nut said:

Pellet gun/rifle gallery @ the shop......we have since put sheet metal against the wall.......for obvious reasons.....

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y489/A510freak/Oics/IMG_1138_zpsfb4c9a63.jpg

We try to spin the cap off or break the top before the rest of the bottle.....

......this bottle was being stubborn.....

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y489/A510freak/Oics/IMG_1967_zps015ba36b.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y489/A510freak/Oics/IMG_1966_zpsfe5f55aa.jpg

Mmmm Bailey's 🤤  Fucking Photobucket and their damn big ass watermarks! Jeebus!

On 3/12/2022 at 9:40 PM, bananahamuck said:

it’s their baggage and their love of higher taxes.  Our gas tax is probably .30 cents higher than yours and they are trying to pass an even higher gas tax as I type this.     

I get it, but I'm not worried. And I'm not scared to move, so...  😄

I am more concerned about them driving up home values, which they already are. Now people who grew up here can't afford to live here...

• Like 2
On 3/10/2022 at 11:44 PM, VFR800 said:

F954-A36-C-BE00-478-A-ABBA-49-BA57-CE232

Where is this? Cause ours just went down by about 10-15 cents over the weekend. Now almost every gas station here is well under $4.00. I paid $3.79 on Saturday and it's still going down as of today... 

Edited by datsunfreak
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

Where is this? Cause ours just went down by about 10-15 cents over the weekend. Now almost every gas station here is well under $4.00. I paid $3.79 on Saturday and it's still going down as of today... 

Not sure on where, lifted the pic from another forum but could dig and see if the poster said where they are.  

• Like 1
On 3/14/2022 at 5:35 PM, datsunfreak said:

I am more concerned about them driving up home values, which they already are. Now people who grew up here can't afford to live here...

The Californians have already done that here in Washington.

• Like 2