Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was traveling through the Selkirk mountains in south east BC and came across a herd of mountain sheep? the ones with the curled horns. So I stopped and tried to get a picture. I was trying to fill the view finder in my (pre digital) camera as there was no zoom. This one began pawing the ground and making sounds and I realized I had walked up withing 10 meters of him and he wasn't impressed. It dawned on me that he weighed well over 100 kilos!!! and they butt heads violently!!! I realized just how easy it is to be that stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 2/10/2022 at 5:28 PM, bananahamuck said:

Skalpum has job that literally buys back land away from whites living on his peoples reservation . 

He hated whites before it was cool. 

to bad the natives of this land didn't know that the Vikings actually were the first people to discover America, they called it Vinland.

The one reason the Vikings don't get credit for it is they were a bunch of bad dudes that killed anyone that wasn't a Viking, they were the first to create genocide.

There was a news article last year about where some chunks of woods that got carbon dated and it was discover that the Vikings were here on this soil before

the native Indian. Sorry I really don't have the time to look it up but your welcome to. 

I know this will not settle any argument's but sometimes the truth needs to be said.    

now back to daily random ness. OR should I say Mess. 

• Like 2

The Americas were the last to be settled by humans. Estimated to be over 15,000 years ago over a land bridge from Asia to Alaska. Carbon dating definitively shows just over 13,000 years ago.

Vikings were in the  8th to 11th century.

• Like 4

Skalpum was west coastal Indian .. I assume they wouldn’t have seen a white guy for hundreds of years after Vikings … other than the ones who stopped by 5000 years ago during the building of the Mayan pyramids when their  space ship needed fuel synthesized  out of salmon oil. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If I remember correctly Kennewick man was found on construction site .. Making him “ white” conveniently  circumvents the native burial problem, so project could have continued without further delays..

if you notice the date of that article it was 1997 .  
   Some fancy-smancy  scientist place in Europe,  DNA tested the bones just a few years ago , and said it tested to be like tribes DNA in that area . 

Edited by bananahamuck
Apparently fancy-smancy isn’t a word that is exceptable
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, datsunfreak said:

Nothing wrong with nuclear, if it's managed properly. 👍

Well it does produce some really nasty waste. There is still no permanent storage for it either. They just stockpile it year after year hoping some time in the future they'll figure it out.