Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Wife's uncle had a house made of large rocks just outside of Walnutport,PA.

It used to be a toll house,to cross the river.The railroad tracks were just outside the front door.

We had just driven in from California,went inside.& sat down in the living room,and the TV 

was on.All of a sudden,her uncle jumps up & turns the TV way up.

We're looking at each other,thinking "What the ?...".Right after that,the train passed by.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

come back Neil Young, we all sorry you got butt hurt. Not really but I can't handle Yoko Ono music if thats what you want to call it,

sounds more like cat caught in a car fan when your starting the vehicle.

yoko ono.jpg

Edited by 420n620
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

It's one thing to take your music off if you don't like sharing a platform with someone you don't agree with. Boycotting. It's a little childish perhaps but we all do similar shit. It's TOTALLY bat shit to say either he goes or I go. I assume this is how it went down and not being spun this way because he is merely boycotting. Because I can totally see that in the world we now live in. What does Neil say?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dav said:

Is that a man, baby? Just an ad.

image.thumb.png.f14fc35c703f3f3e9f70b3292c7ca827.png

What is this fascination with removing all of our body hair?

I had a girlfriend once who shaved her biscuit. It was fun to play with a nekkid biscuit, but if she hadn’t smoothed it for a couple days the nubs were a major turn off.

I asked her why she shaved it.

She said because hair is dirty.

I said there is soap and water, and by her logic she should have shaved her head too.

She got mad and cut me off for a couple days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

Looks like Michael J. Fox, not Calvin Klein.

I hear he mixes a mean martini.

5 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

What is this fascination with removing all of our body hair?

I had a girlfriend once who shaved her biscuit. It was fun to play with a nekkid biscuit, but if she hadn’t smoothed it for a couple days the nubs were a major turn off.

I asked her why she shaved it.

She said because hair is dirty.

I said there is soap and water, and by her logic she should have shaved her head too.

She got mad and cut me off for a couple days.

For guys it's kind of feminine but if I was twenty I would do it for pussy. Who wouldn't. Maybe girls today like guys that are pussies. Maybe (and this is the most likely) it's just a marketing strategy. The young are gullible. Shrug, not my problem.

Crotch and under arm hair serve two functions. It reduces chafing and it holds pheromones.

• Like 2

I love listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd but not always do I catch what they say in their songs. Some of you might know this, just passing it on to us that didn't.

Did you know that  Lynyrd Skynyrd was talking about Neil Young in the song Sweet Home Alabama released in 1974 - Second Helping album ? 

Well I heard Mister Young sing about her
Well I heard ol' Neil put her down
Well I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow

now I need to know who she was, anyone know ? 

was it Joni Mitchell, lol 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 420n620 said:

I love listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd but not always do I catch what they say in their songs. Some of you might know this, just passing it on to us that didn't.

Did you know that  Lynyrd Skynyrd was talking about Neil Young in the song Sweet Home Alabama released in 1974 - Second Helping album ? 

Well I heard Mister Young sing about her
Well I heard ol' Neil put her down
Well I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow

now I need to know who she was, anyone know ? 

was it Joni Mitchell, lol 

The "her" in the lyrics is the South

He had written Alabama and southern man that painted all southerners with the same bad brush

• Like 2
2 hours ago, 420n620 said:

I love listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd but not always do I catch what they say in their songs...

Never really liked Neil, mostly because he's a bit of an asshole (and that comes across in his lyrics, and actions), but always felt Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Saturday Night Special" lyrics were just as problematic...

• Like 1

Southern Man was a late '60s, anti racist song. For Skynyrd to rebuke with Sweet Home was basically part denial saying "nothing wrong here, mind your own business" and played well with Southern Comfort drinking confederate flag waving types... "right on man, fuck Neil Young". As the song was Southern Man and not Alabama Man why would Skynyrd think he meant them I wonder??? I imagine the south has moved on some in the last 50+ years and although now, Young and Skynyrd profess grudging admiration for each other..... things were pretty raw back then.