Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

• VFR800

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching an old episode of Inside The Acters Studio with the wife the other day and learned Brad Pitt's first car was a Datsun. Didn't say what model though.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

How fucked is the routing of my vacuum hoses!?!

datho1.jpg

datho2.jpg

datho3.jpg

datho4.jpg

datho5.jpg

Monkey Shoulder.

Looks tasty.

Got a Cuban to go with it?

• Like 2

Nothing replaces a combustion engine for sound and feel. But if it means I don't have to drive a prius I'm in. The machine contollers I use have an electric vehicle division, I really need to price up a system to see how much it would cost

• Like 2

Well in denial of getting older and needing reading glasses for close up work I went into the grocery store without them. I returned from the grocery store with Turkey breasts instead of chicken breasts. Worse than that was purchasing an IPA with an extreme low alcohol content. Fake chicken and watery beer is a steep learning curve. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Bifocals.... to read the fine print on the top shelf you have to tilt head till your pony tail touches your ass. Just like the peanut butter side down theory, the packaging is more likely to have the french side out or closest you. Found a better way, I make the shopping list, my wife does the shopping.

Officially retired as of Sept 25th.

• Like 2