Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plantains would be more accurate size for me and definitely on the riper side for consistency. Then a few fistfuls of tp if it was a drinking night. Anyways this unit has been thoroughly tested and approved. It even has a higher seating position like the jacked up datsun over the wife's suburu wagon. Get a higher view of your surroundings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am against new toilets.  I made the mistake of buying a new one a while back. All the toilets were eco or whatever. That meant, just like new shower heads, both are designed to work with less water and both sucked. I heard about a guy who drilled out one of the new shower heads, but I wouldn't do that, as it breaks federal law. The toilet didn't flush worth a damn, so I ended up getting a nice new seat and a used toilet.

Funny, all this bullshit is based on the water shortage myth, yes it is a myth. There is more liquid water on the planet than anytime in the last few centuries e.g. rising sea levels

• Like 1

We got a new washing machine and it skimps on the fill up. To fool the sensor I pour a gallon of water in so it thinks it has a heavy load. (what I really need is a weight fitted in the bottom that doesn't upset the spin) What idiot thinks less water when washing is a good idea???? I can hear it chugging and look.... there's 2 inches of water an 3 inches of clothes. What next, less material in our seat belts? shorter fire hoses? 

Have a 'new' toilet also. It has dual flush and that's fine but the water level is lower or something as shit sticks to the back side of the bowl where it never did this with the old one.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

We got a new washing machine and it skimps on the fill up. To fool the sensor I pour a gallon of water in so it thinks it has a heavy load. (what I really need is a weight fitted in the bottom that doesn't upset the spin) What idiot thinks less water when washing is a good idea???? I can hear it chugging and look.... there's 2 inches of water an 3 inches of clothes. What next, less material in our seat belts? shorter fire hoses? 

Have a 'new' toilet also. It has dual flush and that's fine but the water level is lower or something as shit sticks to the back side of the bowl where it never did this with the old one.

That's why bowl brushes were invented.  Europeans have been acustomed to low flow and smaller "splash zones" for years.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, frankendat said:

I am against new toilets.  I made the mistake of buying a new one a while back. All the toilets were eco or whatever. That meant, just like new shower heads, both are designed to work with less water and both sucked. I heard about a guy who drilled out one of the new shower heads, but I wouldn't do that, as it breaks federal law. The toilet didn't flush worth a damn, so I ended up getting a nice new seat and a used toilet.

Funny, all this bullshit is based on the water shortage myth, yes it is a myth. There is more liquid water on the planet than anytime in the last few centuries e.g. rising sea levels

Here in Cali all you can get is a low flow toilet.I've found that the cheapest models work better than the pricey ones.And i always drill out a new shower head and don't give a shit if it's a crime.The crime should be being forced to shower with what equates to a spray bottle.The water shortage is a myth.Every time i turn a faucet on the water comes out just fine.It's more people using water,not less water available.

• Like 1

Years ago I had 3 teenagers who took 2 showers a day. If you have or had a teen you'll know how true this is. I put a low flow shower head on and there was a huge squawk of complaint from them and my wife. I said I would put it back on on the weekend... and never did. Everyone got over it and got used to it. 25 years later it was replaced with some whiz-bang multi functional 7 position-spray-pulse-massage-mist-douche thing. My wife uses the 'deluge' setting and so have I but I find on a long shower the water starts to go cold. I set it on the least amount of spray weeks ago and my wife hasn't changed it back.

• Like 1

There is the same amount of water on earth today as there was at the beginning of time. It appears that the supply is dwindling, but actually the water is just spread out more than before.

The water has been recycled millions of times over.

Everyday we drink recycled dinosaur piss.

Isn’t that tasty?

• Like 1

Regionally there can be a shortage of good water either from lack (seasonal) or over use. Canada has 20% of all fresh water on earth. I object to going to extremes to 'save' it because.... save it for what???????? What I don't use just makes it's way to the ocean nearby. We have a series of lakes feeding a reservoir up towards the mountains. Virtually an unlimited supply and not a huge population. There is no-one down stream that needs what I don't use. That said, I don't waste it on my lawn or leave the tap running but I take as long a shower as I want.

• Like 3
On 9/26/2021 at 1:32 AM, frankendat said:

I heard about a guy who drilled out one of the new shower heads, but I wouldn't do that, as it breaks federal law.

How are you going to get caught? Does a random Fed take a shower at your house occasionally?  😋

Or was that sarcasm? 😄

Edited by datsunfreak
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 9/26/2021 at 9:40 AM, datzenmike said:

Fuck cleaning up every use.... with a brush. I shoot the shit from 5 feet way with my WaterPic.

Tried a pre flush to wet the bowl so non stick. With mixed results.

Wax it.

Better yet, get that “ceramic” coating stuff everyone is going ape shit over these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2