Jump to content

Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • VFR800

    2352

  • datzenmike

    1845

  • q-tip

    1360

  • hobospyder

    1240

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For you folks out west or anywhere for that matter, are 85 4runners still bringing in a few more dollars?  I have a 85 all original one buried in the shop.  I think its time to dig it out and let it go.

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, bilzbobaggins said:

For you folks out west or anywhere for that matter, are 85 4runners still bringing in a few more dollars?  I have a 85 all original one buried in the shop.  I think its time to dig it out and let it go.

 

I see asking prices on nice ones of that era 8 or 9k but I wouldn't pay that

Link to post
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

2018-07-27-Trigger-Warning.jpg

 

Anyone NOT get this?

There was a horse meat plant here in Stanwood when I was a kid. All that meat went to Canada and the joke was the rest went to the glue factory.

  • Like 1
Link to post

In high school we used to get strips of this mystery meat for lunch in the cafeteria every now and then. Always wondered. But not on Fridays. Fridays was fish and chips. This was so the mackerel snappers could dine and still abstain from eating meat and poultry on that day. I wouldn't make a good papist. Too many fuckin' rules leading to too much guilt and stress and too many idols and saints to worship. Too many horny priests.      

  • Like 2
Link to post
16 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

There was a horse meat plant here in Stanwood when I was a kid. All that meat went to Canada and the joke was the rest went to the glue factory.

 

Florence Packing Company.

Link to post
22 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Hooves and horns I think.


I worked for a company where the CEO fit that description. I actually deemed her the hooven one. What a beast that woman was.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

In high school we used to get strips of this mystery meat for lunch in the cafeteria every now and then. Always wondered. But not on Fridays. Fridays was fish and chips. This was so the mackerel snappers could dine and still abstain from eating meat and poultry on that day. I wouldn't make a good papist. Too many fuckin' rules leading to too much guilt and stress and too many idols and saints to worship. Too many horny priests.      

 

We Irish love our church.  It's our clergy we are not sure of.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
On 3/24/2021 at 1:16 PM, datzenmike said:

Whatever yue like

 

I always wondered if anyone knew that even existed before I posted a photo of it 15 years ago...

 

gallery_102_391_1483040110_12830.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
5 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Ship stuck blocking the Suez Canal

Ever Given.jpg


There goes the gas prices again.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post

 An acquaintance just handed me something for driving him home. He was just down to the edibles store. So yeah.... is't time.

  • Like 2
Link to post
38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

 An acquaintance just handed me something for driving him home. He was just down to the edibles store. So yeah.... is't time.

 

 

Oh, Canada, eh?

 

Canada-Weed-1.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.