Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

3 hours ago, angliagt said:

A Friend & I talked about getting out of cars,& getting into something  cheap,

like boats......

A boat is a hole in the water you pour money into.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, VFR800 said:

tuVOH7Ik_o.jpg

This was at the motel in Pananint Springs, Death Valley in 2015. A single 20 second long exposure.

26898841523_d5707a0ff2_h.jpgPanamint Springs Milky Way Under Moonlight by Racer, on Flickr

I made some late night images a couple summers back. 

This one is 225 thirty second exposures stacked and processed. I walked around and painted the house and trees with a spotlight while the camera ran through the exposures. The yellow streak in the foreground across the driveway is the area light on the front wall of the shop, reflecting off the utility room window on the house. The arc crossing through the star trails is the international space station making a pass.

48341510912_24be378e69_h.jpgStar Trails In July by Racer, on Flickr

Edited by Racer X 69
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

Happy birthday to Mario Andretti, 81 years young today.

image.thumb.jpeg.08b2593c9a027fec1be36b5ca56db520.jpeg

He bought the local Shell stations in the Eureka,CA area a few years back.

When he came into town to do the deal on them,he didn't even stop by the house -

Some Nerve!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck trailer lights! Every trailer I own if it hasn't been used in a month has trailer light issues. Every trailer I borrow has major trailer light issues. Today 2 hours were spent troubleshooting someone else's fucked up trailer lights before giving up and stealing non fucked trailer lights from my trailer and then troubleshooting the reason the nonfucked lights were now fucked on the borrowed trailer. Almost always bad ground issues and this time. Wait for it! A bad fucking ground! Breakframe trailers never ground for shit through the brake frame pivot and need a jumper wire between the tongue and frame. I know all of this and still lost 3 hours of my life fucking with trailer lights on a trailer that isn't even mine and a month from now they will be fucked again! FUCK ME! Anyways rant over. Carry on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, hobospyder said:

It may not stand a chance then. I wonder how much rework it needed

What surprises me is how short of a production it had. Lots of hype about it but just didn't back it up.

I got laid off in July so exempt from having very fragile ego.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

What surprises me is how short of a production it had. Lots of hype about it but just didn't back it up.

I got laid off in July so exempt from having very fragile ego.

The a380? I think there were only like 4 American airports that could accept it

• Like 1