Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, bottomwatcher said:

Man I am starting to feel bad. This is how my new little friend spends his days. There might be a breakout in the near future.

20210121_162553.jpg

I admit I am weak! Every time I walked past the little feller he was in the same position. He wouldn't eat. I tried bananas, sprouts, lettuce even hibiscus which is supposed to be a favorite and nothing, just press against the glass. Anyways I put him in the dinghy and rowed him to an isolated area of the island I live on and now he has about 2 acres of dry land surrounded by mangrove forest. He calmly walked off my hand up the log and off into the coco plum like nothing ever happened. I wouldn't have done this with a destructive invasive species but being strictly vegetarian and there are already some running wild I hope he has a long and wild life.

20210122_165945.jpg

• Like 5
On 1/19/2021 at 2:13 PM, Str8jacket said:

What I wonder is what state is the vagina in that the smell is modelled after? Fresh out of the shower? After a half marathon? Been camping for 4 days with no amenities? Had a threesome last night? What smell are we talkin here? And some of those aren't going to be great as they are, but then you set fire to it? 

• Like 2