Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 9:48 AM, datzenmike said:

Do you mean it went rogue?

Wife texts that my interior light is on in my car. I'm using hers on my trip so how can she see unless hidden camera. No you idiot your Datsun at home in driveway!!!!!. WTF last time I was in it was Wed. Last time I saw it was 4 AM Sat in the dark. Wasn't on then. Wierd.

With my bad spelling and the damn auto spell of computers/cellphones I must come across as pretty dumbdee dumb dumb?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

With my bad spelling and the damn auto spell of computers/cellphones I must come across as pretty dumbdee dumb dumb?

don’t sell yourself short ,, we think that of you when talking in person. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 7:47 PM, bananahamuck said:

don’t sell yourself short ,, we think that of you when talking in person. 

derp deee derp?! Crazy I got a diploma. Oh wait they didn't want me back and give me one to prove it. 

And I thought Horse Pasture,VA was a funny name.I noticed that there's a

town in North Carolina called Horneytown.

I wonder how the secretary at the fire department keeps a straight face,when

answering the phone? I wonder what their tshirts look like?

http://horneytownfire.net

Only in 2020.

MLB rules state for a no hitter or a perfect game, you much throw at least 9 innings.  For a perfect game, no batter may reach.

Double headers this season are 7 innings.  Starting in the 8th inning, they put a base runner out there at second.  You get through the 8th without anyone reaching or the runner scoring.  In the ninth, you get 3 consecutive groundouts.  The runner scores that was put out there.  No batter reaches base.  You lose 1-0

So, throw a perfect game and lose 

Only other way is a forfeit in the 10th.

There is a train broke down on the side of the highway. Its been there since Saturday. 

Yes those are train tracks in the foreground of the picture

Strangely enough the train wasn't on the tracks. They were towing it somewhere and the trailer broke. I think they're trying to use that teeny tiny crane to lift it? I dont know

20200811_074543.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hobospyder said:

There is a train broke down on the side of the highway. Its been there since Saturday. 

Yes those are train tracks in the foreground of the picture

Strangely enough the train wasn't on the tracks. They were towing it somewhere and the trailer broke. I think they're trying to use that teeny tiny crane to lift it? I dont know

That flatbed trailer has soo many wheels!

Follow up on the train, picture taken around 1630 this evening. Crane is gone, train still on the road. 

This is one of two main passages between towns to get to my town. The other is a mile north

To me it looks like there was a failure in the front articulation point not the frame of the trailer having broken. But i dont build trailers, i build planes so who fucking knows

20200811_163714.jpg