Busta Nut

Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

6 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

h5pv80o0isc51.jpg

Drowsy Layover (Malaysia) – Storytime with John

• Like 3

lord.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

lord.....

Preach it.

I remember having the uh.. moment when someone said 40 yrs ago in the 80s and my brain had to do the wait that wasn't...oh it was.

• Like 3

Her mother must be so proud of her.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These kids will grow up to be police, firefighters, doctors, caregivers, teachers. What will that idiot become? or is he already there?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What will that idiot become? or is he already there?

An internet troll? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Fail kick GIF - Find on GIFER

He's the kind of kid who could throw himself at the ground............and miss!

• Like 1

My 94 Buick Roadmaster has gone rouge, 261,000 miles might be the problem? Coworker told me one day it was making a weird noise, this is at work. I walked out and the horn is going off? Smacked the wheel and it stopped. Several day later I was at Taco Bell drive up and it went off when I was grabbing my future dump.  Today the MFer went rouge for an hour before I realized what the hell was going on??? Does this fit the randomness?

Edited by ratpatrol66

17 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

My 94 Buick Roadmaster has gone rouge, 261,000 miles might be the problem? Coworker told me one day it was making a weird noise, this is at work. I walked out and the horn is going off? Smacked the wheel and it stopped. Several day later I was at Taco Bell drive up and it went off when I was grabbing my future dump.  Today the MFer went rouge for an hour before I realized what the hell was going on??? Does this fit the randomness?

Yes.  And I’ve been there.  Good friend has a very bus that did this for a couple years.  I remember going sown the freeway when the horn gave a beep, then pause, then beep solid for a good ten minutes down the freeway.  I look over and he’s like yeah.  Does that sometimes.   Keep driving.  I sink a lil.