Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are covid ones , not general. 

It’s like you’re on Gilligans island when you are powerless to put somewhat harebrained feelings into humorous pictures someone else thought up. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Isn’t it kinda weird even major hospitals can’t pay enough money to get masks ,, but poor inner city folks are somehow expected to have one somehow? 

Here they banned plastic bags, and then charge for paper bags or "reusable" plastic bags, so that everyone would start using reusable bags.  Now we're not allowed to bring in our reusable bags, because somehow they might be contaminated from being in our homes.  But clothes are fine, and me touching the items to put them in my cart and then touching them again to put them on the checkout conveyor is fine.  Just not my reusable bags that I'd likely be bagging myself anyways since grocery stores stopped being able to afford to pay baggers like 20 years ago...?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

It hasn't been thought out, yet. Actually no thought was put any thought into it. Plastic bags are the best way to bag groceries bar none. I reuse for garbage, they don't go to waste. Now I got to buy plastic bags to put the garbage in. Fuckers. Just because a few people throw them in the river we all have to suffer this 'green' shit. How are the homeless supposed to stay dry this winter? Huh????? HUH????

• Like 2