Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

sGDDdjU.jpg

For fucking reals.  Anyone have any luck with any sort of fix on this?  Its a plastic neck with the nipple on the rear, I broke it all but flush with the neck.  I have seen a dorman product on amazon that I might try.  Go figure that quite a few of the reviews were from folks using it on Titan/Armadas......

• Haha 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, bilzbobaggins said:

sGDDdjU.jpg

For fucking reals.  Anyone have any luck with any sort of fix on this?  Its a plastic neck with the nipple on the rear, I broke it all but flush with the neck.  I have seen a dorman product on amazon that I might try.  Go figure that quite a few of the reviews were from folks using it on Titan/Armadas......

Take a piece of metal fuel tubing,,  single flare it,, but maybe do it backwards inside of holder tool  so it isn't beveled as much (  if that makes sense) .. drill hole just big enough to get tube out hole, Insert from inside neck and if needed grind flatspot on flared end if hole is up to "low" against bottom of neck ...... cover outside of tube liberally with epoxy type JB weld stuff of your preference. ..

Just remember radiator cap has to go into hole after you're done

probably take a little experimenting but like Thomas Jefferson said when he invented the light bulb 

Fuck it,,    if it works,,,,, it works , cuz it's broke now 

Edited by bananahamuck
5 hours ago, VFR800 said:

Maybe where you are. 

In AUS it aint so.

They are a vehicle and must obey the road laws same as motorised. 

At least in washington if you ride on the road you're considered a vehicle as well. I looked into bicycle laws heavily before I started biking to work. 

• Like 1