Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Sociopath actually. That's right up there with burying razor blades on a beach vollyball court.

Kids in my neighborhood used to do this, but they would fill them up with rocks. I was a victim of one, and payback was a bitch! 

I removed all their bike chains while there where locked up at school! It was about three kids and it was hilarious to see them walk their shit home!! 

Yes, the Razor shit is pure psychopath shit

• Like 1

Not easily or far in snow. I can bike home in about 25 min. We got about 3-4" of wet, melting fluff mixture during the day and it took 2 hours for 5  miles. I could have walked home faster if it was dry. Might have been easier if just light dry fluff but it was low gear hard to stay upright all the way. Looks like frozen and crusty so maybe not as bad as I had it.

• Like 2

Get fucked. You should, within reason, be free to kill yourself any way you like. It's not like there's not enough people. This is fear mongering and I doubt the highway patrol is or will be doing anything. It's not their job or business.  That car was probably in better mechanical shape than most cars on the road. The engine is irrelevant. California... you are a horse's ass and the video even more so. This will come to nothing.

What you should do is require a drivers test for all drivers instead of handing them out..

• Like 3