Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Canada newspaper runs ad promoting Christmas 'pictures with Satan'

Forget Santa – how about ringing in the Christmas season by taking a photo with Satan instead?

A British Columbia newspaper is being roasted on social media after running an ad promoting “Pictures with Satan” at the upcoming Comox Valley Christmas Parade in Courtenay on Dec. 1.

“If you don’t know by now about the unfortunate typo in an advertisement that ran in the Thursday, Nov. 21 edition of the Comox Valley Record, you are one of the few,” the newspaper later said in an editorial posted on its website.

EJ7AAjCVAAAOGTW?format=png&name=small

This is the town I work in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Canada newspaper runs ad promoting Christmas 'pictures with Satan'

Forget Santa – how about ringing in the Christmas season by taking a photo with Satan instead?

A British Columbia newspaper is being roasted on social media after running an ad promoting “Pictures with Satan” at the upcoming Comox Valley Christmas Parade in Courtenay on Dec. 1.

“If you don’t know by now about the unfortunate typo in an advertisement that ran in the Thursday, Nov. 21 edition of the Comox Valley Record, you are one of the few,” the newspaper later said in an editorial posted on its website.

EJ7AAjCVAAAOGTW?format=png&name=small

This is the town I work in.

Can you get photos with Captain Thunderpants and Satan at the same time? They sound like a pair of blokes i could have a beer with! 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Not yet but we did have a murder this week. All towns have an underside but I'm seeing more and more I don't want to see....

Same here, used to be a quiet place,, close to freeway.. A few months ago we had a pastor shoot a car jacker to death in the Walmart parking lot,  in town..  Used to be able to almost walk out and across street to get mail without stopping.. Now you might stand there 2-3 minutes at certain times of day.