Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

What she speaks is the unobfuscated suggestion that feminists are one and the same as sexists, man haters.  You are reiterating it as I've witnessed ad nauseum.  There are plenty of examples of man haters, just as there are plenty of examples of neo nazis, as there are Palestine haters, Antifa posing terrorists, etc. etc..  She's using the audiences hate and fear to spur ratings.  Aside from that, she's wasted an hour of her life recording and posting that video.  I didn't look into his nor her past and I was more anoyed that they have an audience but don't use it toward a fix.  Not even a suggestion.  Simply exacerbating division by creating a mountain from a mole hill.  Fuck man haters.  Fuck haters in general.  But I'm not building was in the face of civil discourse.  Opressed become the oppressor!?  Yeah, makes sense to me.  So let's not fear balance.  Fuck man haters, but I'm not campaigning against a feminist.  And by confusing those two, she is serving another cause.  

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What she does with her time is her choice and anyone who sits and watches the video is not forced to do so so that's a non point. 

Feminists period are as a group are women haters who do not like actually independent women speaking or doing as they see fit.

I am not sure if your comment *  You are reiterating it as I've witnessed ad nauseum. * means me directly or her but if meant "me directly" then no sorry I am not. 

:)

• Like 1
13 hours ago, tr8er said:

What she speaks is the unobfuscated suggestion that feminists are one and the same as sexists, man haters.  You are reiterating it as I've witnessed ad nauseum.  There are plenty of examples of man haters, just as there are plenty of examples of neo nazis, as there are Palestine haters, Antifa posing terrorists, etc. etc..  She's using the audiences hate and fear to spur ratings.  Aside from that, she's wasted an hour of her life recording and posting that video.  I didn't look into his nor her past and I was more anoyed that they have an audience but don't use it toward a fix.  Not even a suggestion.  Simply exacerbating division by creating a mountain from a mole hill.  Fuck man haters.  Fuck haters in general.  But I'm not building was in the face of civil discourse.  Opressed become the oppressor!?  Yeah, makes sense to me.  So let's not fear balance.  Fuck man haters, but I'm not campaigning against a feminist.  And by confusing those two, she is serving another cause.  

You sound like one of those short haired bushy armpit man hating feminists she points out.....wow what a way of getting your panties in a bunch, bro!

16 hours ago, VFR800 said:

I'm 100% ok with this chick posting and watched the whole thing. 

Bravo to her,maybe she does do other stuff outiside of post on YT,I'm sure you guys above did a full check on that to see if she does (sarcasm).

Ultimately this shitty BS about feminism is no different to how now if they could do it the Israeli's would do a holocaust on Palestine so they could have "more space" which ironically was the wording used by Hitler "lebensraum"  aka living space for his whole Dubya Dubya Two schtick.

Like my late Pappy said "the oppressed become the oppressor" 

Feminists are fucked up in that they have no defined cohesive narrative (cept "Cause Men are pigs") and are actually also VERY nasty to women themselves and have a lot of self-loathing going on.

All in all,have women had it bad historically from the viewpoint of men killing them,beating them up - sure.

Does it mean now that a massive pendulum swing to do the same to men is ok - no.

That is what this young woman points out and hopefully she does do stuff IRL but at the same bear this in mind - Youtube is one of the place where various segments of age groups and those of both gender will be at to watch stuff to assist in forming views.

You watched the whole thing ? you must be one bored individual.I may have got about 30 seconds into it and then said fuck this shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, john510 said:

You watched the whole thing ? you must be one bored individual.I may have got about 30 seconds into it and then said fuck this shit.

Watched literally no,let the video play and listen to it as I was surfing elsewhere is what I did do.

Boredom doesn't come into it.  

• Like 2