Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Crashtd420 said:

Screenshot_20180908-182805_Quora.jpg

B.S.  Several points of origin in ghettos, and third world communities.  Anywhere where kids go to school in older brothers clothes because they can't afford always having clothes that fit well.  Too small is not an option, so more often than not the clothes were too big.  And they lasted longer as well.  Over time it was embraced as fashion as many things through history coming from the less effluent communities.  

Only later people who saw it as a symbol of something they don't belong to and dispize was it rumored into a homo jail-time reference.  It's really engrained in the culture over in the US isn't it?  People in jail don't sag because they can't.  They wear jail uniforms issued to them.  Most jails don't issue FUBU saggers surprisingly.  

Cause I don't want to see mad camber, stretched tires, hood pins, ero taillights, donk wheels, multi blade wipers, 3" exhausts, shaved marker lights, hellaflush, trunk spoilers, 'racing' seats, ANY bumper sticker, plush toys on dash or rear window, ANYthing hanging from rear view mirrow, strut supports, roof racks and flat black paint jobs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

$40 trail cam showed me what I suspected - my yard vandal is a mid-40s neighbor who's drawing disability for a bad back that's bad enough for him not to work but doesn't stop him from riding a four wheeler or fishing or mowing lawns for cash under the table or "wrasslin'" with the late teen/early 20s young men that rotate in and out of his place.

41438862_1928582013851649_44374882308702

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well several ways to go here.

Just ignore it.

If damage done, and not so inclined, get better evidence and confront this dick and tell him you'll turn him in if he or any of his 'boys' keeps it up.

Or just turn him in with this evidence and he'll know who it was but this may cause retaliation.

Vandalism or just trespassing?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Cause I don't want to see mad camber, stretched tires, hood pins, ero taillights, donk wheels, multi blade wipers, 3" exhausts, shaved marker lights, hellaflush, trunk spoilers, 'racing' seats, ANY bumper sticker, plush toys on dash or rear window, ANYthing hanging from rear view mirrow, strut supports, roof racks and flat black paint jobs.

Yup.  Minus roof racks, I'm the same mindset.  Proving myself counter to my previous statement. 

5 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

$40 trail cam showed me what I suspected - my yard vandal is a mid-40s neighbor who's drawing disability for a bad back that's bad enough for him not to work but doesn't stop him from riding a four wheeler or fishing or mowing lawns for cash under the table or "wrasslin'" with the late teen/early 20s young men that rotate in and out of his place.

41438862_1928582013851649_44374882308702

Shoot the fucker, he's in your property!

• Like 4

Oh, I threw the pic up on facebook and, in this little town, everyone knew who it was. One of the local cops caught me out and told me he'd made contact with the guy when he caught the dude at the gas station. The guy's explanation was that he'd been chasing one of his ankle biters after it had got out of the house. What probably happened was that he saw the red LED flash when the camera started taking pictures. No damage from this session - naturally. My street has been amazingly quiet since the pics hit facebook and the cop stopped.

The vandalism was pretty chickenshit - break limbs off trees and leave 'em under the tree, disassemble yard lights but leave all the parts, push over yard ornaments but not break them, etc.

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1