Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, since it seems verboten these days I figured better to not put it on a car. As a kid in the 70's one of my hobbies was collecting flags and that just happened to be one of my favorites. To me it was just another flag.

• Like 4

... and it is just another flag but the politically correct, hanky wringing, easily offended and upset "you hurt my feelings" types apparently run the world now. When did we all shave our beards off, wear man buns and start to carry purses?

"It's NOT a purse.... it's a satchel. Indiana Jones had one!"

• Like 6

When they started taking down the statues & flags, I had to get mine out of the license plate collection in the garage & on the front of the F-350. Been there ever since.I never was politically correct. Ain't gonna change now. Too old for that.

Chopper Jim

• Like 6

Right, if you're in my shop and THAT offends you, well, a simple flag is just the tip of the iceberg considering how offensive I can be.

Maybe I just became my father at some point....now get off my lawn.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... and it is just another flag but the politically correct, hanky wringing, easily offended and upset "you hurt my feelings" types apparently run the world now. When did we all shave our beards off, wear man buns and start to carry purses?

"It's NOT a purse.... it's a satchel. Indiana Jones had one!"

It's called a "Man Bag" - NOT a purse.

• Haha 2