Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/10/2018 at 9:45 AM, Jesse C. said:

Mental issues are a motherfucker to deal with, and unfortunately for some, this is the only way to stop it. I used to feel the same way about suicides, but after talking to folks with mental health issues and dealing with some in my family with it, I can see where this appears to be an acceptable solution for them.

I do not condone suicide. But one must realize how bad it is if it drives you to take your own life. 

If you wish to be an asshole about it, then go for it, but I hope you are never find yourself in that position. 

They sure are(mental health issues) are a fucker to deal with.

Many say that a person is weak to take they're own life.They are far from it.If you feel this way move on,and stop reading my post!

I am dealing with this right now,My Mom had mental health issues for about 7 years,started back in Dec 2011.

She tried once before to od,no damage was done, This time the damage was done, She struggled with demons for the last 7 years,Help was sought by myself for her,it is hard to get.

March 16th this year, my Mom took all of her seizure meds,My Dad called 911 etc, she was on life support for a month, She was in and out of many different hospitals for the past few months,various issues(damage done) She had done alot of internal damage,that was not treatable, the final hospital stay, She was nearing death,I was there first hand to witness the golden glow(period of absolute awareness etc,look it up) I lived that,it was very nice to talk about things.

She did not want to die in a hospital,or a long term care facility, She wanted to be at home with my Dad, Friday June 30th 2018,My Dad took her home , There was medical equipment sent to the house the next day(ergonomic in nature to help dad) He did what he could for her,He knew she wanted to be there. I talked with them(mom could barely talk by this point.

On Monday July 2, My Dad called me just after 5pm,he did not know what to do,Mom had just died, He was in shock.I helped him through it.

On Tuesday July 3,We left here headed out there(1957 km one way) Arrived at about 1 pm on the 4th of July,Moms ashes were already there,it was a shock.

On July 7th(my bday) it was a somber day,but we all got through it.

So in short,My mom committed suicide,it was a drawn out 3 1/2 month one..That tears a person/family up..

But that said, I know my Mom was the strongest person that i Know,she had or needed to do it, I Love her dearly,I do not have any ill feelings that she did this,Its going to take a long time to get through it,but we all will..

If you know someone dealing with mental helth issues,take care of them,love them..you never know...

If anyone wants to belittle anyone who has done this,give your head a shake. They are stronger than you or I to do this..Think what it took for them to do such a thing...

Love yah ma

• Sad 4

Mental health issues....I deal with them everynight...

Suicide thou....is the not for the weak at all...I have had 3 family members take their own lives...they got out of the hell that was their life and we can only hope and pray that they are able to get to the peace we all so long for....

510Freak....may you be able to get some peace back into your life in the very near future...the pain will always be there and you will always miss them but someday you will have sun back in your life again....good luck...remember the good times and you will get better.

MikeC

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 7/30/2018 at 7:25 PM, VFR800 said:

My sincerest condolences 510freak on your Mum's passing.

Mental health is sadly treated different to physical health yet the brain where those issues are occurring is in the physical body.

Thanks man

It sure is, One would think with all the famous people that have done it, there would be more help, or at least more awareness, it makes headlines for a bit,and that's it. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Ratsun folks

Finnegan and Freiberger from the Roadkill fame episodes...I am sure this is old news....he bought an old Datsun truck all lowered and air bagged it.....very cool old truck...anybody knows what happened to it???

I love the finish on it....

MikeC

Edited by mikec4193
  • Like 1