Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least convert it for us. Jeez.

It's cold!!!

-40 is the same in F or C

-33C is around -27F

- C = cold

- F = fucking cold

-40 = so fucking cold it doesn't make a difference

• Like 3

Carpenters here still use inches when building homes. I measure up a foundation and it's 9.76 meters. I flip the tape over and.... oh yeah 32 feet. I grew up with feet and had to convert to metric because it's easier to work with and required for my job, but now when someone says 50 feet I have to divide quickly by just over 3 ish to make it mean anything.  Ohhh you mean 15 meters why didn't you say so. A pound of butter is still a pound but packaged as 454grams or .454 kilos. Try to figure out what  1/10 of a pound in in ounces. In metric it 45.4 grams. 

But, I digress. It's all good.

The Queen is our benign titular head of state or 'ruler'. It's an old tradition kept after Canada became independent from GBR. Better her than the contemptible Prime Ministers we keep electing.

• Like 1

Carpenters here still use inches when building homes. I measure up a foundation and it's 9.76 meters. I flip the tape over and.... oh yeah 32 feet. I grew up with feet and had to convert to metric because it's easier to work with and required for my job, but now when someone says 50 feet I have to divide quickly by just over 3 ish to make it mean anything.  Ohhh you mean 15 meters why didn't you say so. A pound of butter is still a pound but packaged as 454grams or .454 kilos. Try to figure out what  1/10 of a pound in in ounces. In metric it 45.4 grams. 

But, I digress. It's all good.

I digress.

How many mm is your?

mine is inches thank you :rofl: