Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's a drive through way to drop off unwanted babies. In Indiana you can drop them off at any fire hall no questions asked. This is more convenient and safer than a dumpster.

No, all shaming aside it's not a drive through, or a matter of convenience. It's about providing a safe way to abandon an infant with complete anonymity. If shame is why unfit mothers are choosing to abandon their babies in an unsafe place rather than an established institutional facility, this is meant as a safe and realistic option that is as none judgmental and anonymous as possible. 

http://www.safehavenbabyboxes.com/about-us.html

• Like 2
7 hours ago, paradime said:

No, all shaming aside it's not a drive through, or a matter of convenience. It's about providing a safe way to abandon an infant with complete anonymity. If shame is why unfit mothers are choosing to abandon their babies in an unsafe place rather than an established institutional facility, this is meant as a safe and realistic option that is as none judgmental and anonymous as possible. 

http://www.safehavenbabyboxes.com/about-us.html

I think that's what I said. Convenient and safer for the baby. I don't think a dumpster is convenient for any baby. Not that concerned for the mother, just that she choose to do the right thing. As for crack heads, it will always be a dumpster, they can't afford a taxi for a drive through.

Well,,, i imagine it's kind of a Stockholm syndrome type deal at first,,,, but they have to be nice to me now,  cuz it would cost them a fortune to park all those junkers somewheres else.

I have been told by my wife,, on many occasions,  the boys all act just like their dad,,,,  and when i meet the fuck,  i've got a serious bone to pick  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4