Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

2 hours ago, tr8er said:

My house is 100% catchment.  UV treated, filtered, clean.   One issue you would never expect is that catchment water (distilled in essence) is devoid of all mineral content and leads to problems for people.  Teeth namely, but nutritionally as well.  

Did not know that. I've drank distilled water and it's got a funky flavorless quality too. Is there a mineral additive you can use?

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine's from a lake up in the mountains about 8? miles away. It's so fresh, it hasn't had time to dissolve any minerals, you can use it for rad water. The flat taste is maybe from lack of dissolved oxygen? Pretty sure you can make up for any minerals from the food you eat. Sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium are all in foods. I lived one place where the water was piss yellow with sulfur and only the animals drank it. Water was trucked in and poured into a cistern.   

1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

One of the local high schools here was on lockdown for a couple hours today after a report of a man with a gun on/near campus.  Turned out the guy had pulled his car into the school parking lot upon breaking down, and was seen carrying a radiator hose...

For real??? Hahahahaha

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

One of the local high schools here was on lockdown for a couple hours today after a report of a man with a gun on/near campus.  Turned out the guy had pulled his car into the school parking lot upon breaking down, and was seen carrying a radiator hose...

Everyone will still need counseling Because that dude seriously offended some people and shattered others sense of safety and security. No doubt the PTA will want to put up barbed wire and a gate with armed guard now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Everyone will still need counseling Because that dude seriously offended some people and shattered others sense of safety and security. No doubt the PTA will want to put up barbed wire and a gate with armed guard now.

Walls are IMMORAL!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Mine's from a lake up in the mountains about 8? miles away. It's so fresh, it hasn't had time to dissolve any minerals, you can use it for rad water. The flat taste is maybe from lack of dissolved oxygen? Pretty sure you can make up for any minerals from the food you eat. Sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium are all in foods. I lived one place where the water was piss yellow with sulfur and only the animals drank it. Water was trucked in and poured into a cistern.   

Well, the dentists here are not undecided in the matter.  And after my first daughters baby teeth, we don’t fuck around.  We do add trace minerals now, as well as ph balances.  I’m sure the ph is not unrelated.  

• Like 1

A flight is on its way to Sydney when a blonde in economy gets up, moves to the first class section and sits down. The flight attendant watches her do this, and asks to see her ticket.

She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class, and that she will have to sit in the back.

The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Sydney and I’m staying right here”.

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy, and won’t move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.

The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Sydney and I’m staying right here”.

The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won’t listen to reason.

The pilot says, “You say she is a blonde? I’ll handle this, I’m married to a blonde. I speak blonde”.

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, “Oh, I’m sorry” and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

He said "I told her, First class isn’t going to Sydney."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A Texas State trooper pulled a car over on I-35 about 2 miles south of Waco Texas. 

When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Austin Texas to do a show for the Shrine Circus.

He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the State Troopers car. A drunken good old boy from central Texas got out, watched the performance, then went over to the Trooper's car, opened the rear door and got in. 

The trooper observed him and went over to the State car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, “You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2