Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/9/2018 at 6:03 AM, datzenmike said:

Cause I don't want to see mad camber, stretched tires, hood pins, ero taillights, donk wheels, multi blade wipers, 3" exhausts, shaved marker lights, hellaflush, trunk spoilers, 'racing' seats, ANY bumper sticker, plush toys on dash or rear window, ANYthing hanging from rear view mirrow, strut supports, roof racks and flat black paint jobs.

Get off my lawn!!

I agree with most of this stuff. Love my roof rack; use it for camping every year.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

So damn glad I am not building my car to please anyone here! 

Image result for i dont care gif

There was a YT vid a few years back where a guy had this car he'd spent years getting to how he wanted and in amongst some comments he made was

" if you don't like my car,then build the one you like" 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, VFR800 said:

There was a YT vid a few years back where a guy had this car he'd spent years getting to how he wanted and in amongst some comments he made was

" if you don't like my car,then build the one you like" 

If you don't remove any safety devices like shaving marker lights or smoke the tail lights or put covers on them so you can't be seen or HID conversions on non projector lamps and blind on coming traffic or run mad camber and other retarded suspension mods or weld your diff I may l not care much for it but I won't hate it. I don't care if you kill yourself but don't take someone else with you doing it.

Yeah - they've been warning people of the danger,

but now have to risk their lives to save these Idiots that

decided to stay put.

Here in Roanoke,we'll just get some rain & wind.

Just like the Winter storms in Eureka (CA).Most of the rain 

will be in NC. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

I had a really hard time understanding.  You'd thing with an instructional video, they would have found a better speaker.  They may also find better results providing instruction on more complex workouts.  

It was an instructional video on how to jump and bounce your boobs with a straight face. Why are you doing this?

• Like 2