Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had a cylinder on my A10 die. it's been running like a champ since I brought it back from the shop. a spider had spun a ball of web in the #2 cylinder tower on the cap with the plug wire in place during the weekend? overnight? no clue. never seen that. pulled the web out, plugged the wire back in and the cylinder came back to life.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

had a cylinder on my A10 die. it's been running like a champ since I brought it back from the shop. a spider had spun a ball of web in the #2 cylinder tower on the cap with the plug wire in place during the weekend? overnight? no clue. never seen that. pulled the web out, plugged the wire back in and the cylinder came back to life.

?????

Fucking cyclists.....I used to come across one every day on my way home from work, I nearly hit that guy half a dozen times when he swerved to miss something in the road and came halfway into my lane.  That's when I had my Toyota wheeler, that mother fucker would have just gone right under.

I ride a bike to work and cover just under 50 miles a week and I try like hell to make it easier for traffic. I have a bike trail but the first and last 3-4 Km are on the road but on a marked shoulder with a fog line. I stay in the middle or 2/3 over from the painted line so that cars can pass with confidence, some even crossing over the center line when safe. Some whizz by like I'm not there which I assume they at least saw me, but on right hand turns if they drive on or near the fog line they get a yell and the finger. (I have a flashing red helmet light on the back) So fuck them... I did my part. One advantage I have is the same time and place every morning so local traffic expects to see me out there.

So when I see a cocksucker biking on the fog line I fucking loose it! When I see two riding side by side I melt down. When I see someone coming towards me on the wrong side I call them an idiot. The worst week of the year is "Ride To Work Week" promoted here. Every wannabe bike owner that should never have gotten up that morning is out on the road endangering themselves and cars. These idiots who ride almost never during the rest of the year are out there just getting in the way. We are encouraged to sign up at work but I refuse and usually drive my Datsun to work that week. I'm out there in the dark and the rain going to work in Jan.

• Like 1

I was driving in the mountains,on the way to Half Moon Bay (CA),

in the Alice's Resturaunt area.Yje groups of cyclists take up 1/2 the road,&

won't move over to let traffic by.

I also ran across this just East of Clear Lake,taking 20 to 16 into Woodland.

Seems some genius decided to have a bike race on these two,narrow 2 lane highways.

Guess who comes out second - best when one gets hit?Why can't there be mutual

courtesy (& respect) from both sides?

The bicyclists remind me of "Jeff the Cyclist" in the "Pearls Before Swine"

comic strip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1