Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. Make her do the work.

I'll be over there on the stool while your bent over at the waist replacing that clutch cable or adjusting those carbs.

Nevermind those strategically placed GoPros either. Or that I just turned on the heater out here.

• Like 1

You guys watched the 14 year old Japanese girls and got all horny over my friend and somehow got stuck on bugs. She doesnt own one yet, she did she would be paying for and doing the work on it. Shes just a friend not someone I would do shit for for free. Goddamn

On the other hand i have a new clutch coming for the shitbox. May need to get a transmission jack

• Like 1

You guys watched the 14 year old Japanese girls and got all horny over my friend and somehow got stuck on bugs. She doesnt own one yet, she did she would be paying for and doing the work on it. Shes just a friend not someone I would do shit for for free. Goddamn

On the other hand i have a new clutch coming for the shitbox. May need to get a transmission jack

Is your “friend” a 14 year old Japanese girl? Otherwise, I don’t see any correlation. It’s odd because you said her first car, people usually get their first car around 16. I’m not sayin, I’m just sayin.

• Like 1

Is your “friend” a 14 year old Japanese girl? Otherwise, I don’t see any correlation. It’s odd because you said her first car, people usually get their first car around 16. I’m not sayin, I’m just sayin.

shes a bit behind and she knows but shes been doing pretty good with a pedal bike and buses when she needs to get places for the past 15 years.

Also, no need for quotation marks around friend, I've known her since high school and there's no way I would screw up the relationship by trying to add sex into it and giving her something she doesn't want, and knows I have. Unless you're trying to say she's fake and not a real person.