Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the lead paint taste.

Seriously though Matt, I brought home some boxes from work to lay on while wrenching in the gravel driveway. They were big, about 4' square when unfolded. My kids had them out on the lawn and end to end they were a tunnel, they made little houses to hide in and I cut doors and windows in the sides. Flat they could toboggan down the slope. They were great shady spots to sit and play in. The uses were endless and bounded only by their imagination. I think everyone has seen a kid playing with the box a toy comes in at Christmas. Toys must be simple and powered by imagination.

My grand kids have some that are electronic. I don't know how well they are received. Pushing buttons for a voice or song seems not a lot of fun. Maybe just me but the ones where you do stuff with seem better.

• Like 2

i have a friend who wants an old baja bug for her first car, knowing this i know she needs to learn to drive stick so what do i do? "hey i got a car i paid $300 for, i can let you practice in that thing"

now i need to replace a clutch and can't drive my shitbox.............

• Like 1

i have a friend who wants an old baja bug for her first car, knowing this i know she needs to learn to drive stick so what do i do? "hey i got a car i paid $300 for, i can let you practice in that thing"

now i need to replace a clutch and can't drive my shitbox.............

Does she know how to work on cars? If no I would not suggest a Baja bug, old vw's can be very temperamental here in the pnw.

• Like 1

Mix equal parts harajuku, kabuki theater, 'merican metal, teen girl sentiment and you get this,..

Been listening to them for a couple years now, good stuff. The musicians are super talented, and they even have Rob Halford from Judas Priest's blessing lol.

• Like 3