Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's wrong is not the science, but industry. The modifications they develop allow the use of more herbicides, less rounded fertilizers, and depleted soils. GMO produce has severely deficient nutritional value. Again, this is not directly due to genetic modifications, but it fuels an industry driven by profit. Thus, cheapest operations, largest yield wins. This puts pesticides, herbicides and fungicides in our food. This is the problem. Our bodies are constantly inflamed and our immunoresponse is unable to handle normal inflammatory foods, such as grains. This leads to a direct immunorrsponse to that source of inflammation. Look into studies on children who used soy based milk supplement vs. organic milk supplement.

Cow milk isn't that good for you to begin with. Compare soy with breast milk.

Isn't the point of GMO to make something that needs less fertilizer and herbicides/insecticides????? Well someone is going to have to grind up some of this GMO corn and analyze it (in a meaningful way) and see how much worse it is that the regular corn. If it was that dangerous wouldn't some scientist start complaining. I mean a real scientist, in a real lab, that everyone can agree on. Not some whiny cunt with an axe to grind and a bunch parroted junk science. I'd like to know.

GMOs are a way of making higher profit. 

How many times have huge corporations sold something to the public that turned out to be harmful down the road. They don't know if it's safe for humans, let alone the ecosystem as a whole. Just because we can digest it without exploding doesn't make it safe.

Cow milk isn't that good for you to begin with. Compare soy with breast milk.

Isn't the point of GMO to make something that needs less fertilizer and herbicides/insecticides????? Well someone is going to have to grind up some of this GMO corn and analyze it (in a meaningful way) and see how much worse it is that the regular corn. If it was that dangerous wouldn't some scientist start complaining. I mean a real scientist, in a real lab, that everyone can agree on. Not some whiny cunt with an axe to grind and a bunch parroted junk science. I'd like to know.

As if people when then start to believe Scientists.

Some very big names in science have put out very strong evidence that global warming exists yet people keep thinking that it doesn't.

As if people when then start to believe Scientists.

Some very big names in science have put out very strong evidence that global warming exists yet people keep thinking that it doesn't.

We need GMO's to be able to grow food in a warming climate       :thumbup:

• Like 1

It's not that I don't understand that we've be doing this for a long time.

"We are a society of farmers, and for thousands of years, farmers have been doing everything in their power to get the most product from their labor. Genetically modified crops are a way to do that" Bill Nye.

I'm not one for keeping people alive either, or should I say help sustain the WAY over population of this earth.

Hey mister coconut milk guy,,,,,, i looked up what coconut milk was ............. It's about 23%  saturated fat..  FUCK!! You might as well be drinking cups full of liquid pig fat mixed with butter,,, made sweet enough to drink by adding a shit ton of processed sugar..

Fuckin Greeners

• Like 3

Hey mister coconut milk guy,,,,,, i looked up what coconut milk was ............. It's about 23%  saturated fat..  FUCK!! You might as well be drinking cups full of liquid pig fat mixed with butter,,, made sweet enough to drink by adding a shit ton of processed sugar..

Fuckin Greeners

Mother fucker do I look like I give to fucking shits about saturated fats! A whopping 3.6 or something fucking grams! Not two fucking shits!

Coconut milk is tasty as fuck!

Also I copied these little tidbits for you to read.

Niacin Content

Coconut milk serves as a much richer source of niacin, also called vitamin B-3, than regular milk. It contains 1.8 milligrams per cup -- 13 percent of the recommended daily intake for women and 11 percent for men -- compared to just 0.23 milligrams found in a serving of dairy milk. Niacin, along with other B-complex vitamins -- helps you metabolize the nutrients in your food so that you're able to use them for energy. It also helps you produce sex hormones essential for reproductive health, as well as stress hormones.

Iron Content

Reach for coconut milk over regular milk, and you'll also consume more iron. Each 1-cup serving of coconut milk provides you with an impressive 3.9 milligrams of iron, which makes up almost half the recommended daily intake for men and 22 percent for women. Iron directly supports your metabolism by aiding in energy production. It also indirectly supports your cellular metabolism by helping transport essential oxygen to your tissues. Without this oxygen, your cells would not be able to perform the chemical reactions they need to make energy and support day-to-day functioning.

SEX mother fucker! Helps Sex!!

Mother fucker do I look like I give to fucking shits about saturated fats! A whopping 3.6 or something fucking grams! Not two fucking shits!

Coconut milk is tasty as fuck!

Also I copied these little tidbits for you to read.

Niacin Content

Coconut milk serves as a much richer source of niacin, also called vitamin B-3, than regular milk. It contains 1.8 milligrams per cup -- 13 percent of the recommended daily intake for women and 11 percent for men -- compared to just 0.23 milligrams found in a serving of dairy milk. Niacin, along with other B-complex vitamins -- helps you metabolize the nutrients in your food so that you're able to use them for energy. It also helps you produce sex hormones essential for reproductive health, as well as stress hormones.

Iron Content

Reach for coconut milk over regular milk, and you'll also consume more iron. Each 1-cup serving of coconut milk provides you with an impressive 3.9 milligrams of iron, which makes up almost half the recommended daily intake for men and 22 percent for women. Iron directly supports your metabolism by aiding in energy production. It also indirectly supports your cellular metabolism by helping transport essential oxygen to your tissues. Without this oxygen, your cells would not be able to perform the chemical reactions they need to make energy and support day-to-day functioning.

SEX mother fucker! Helps Sex!!

I know someone named coco

He has nutz, needs some coconut milk?

Sex does help.

:rofl:

• Like 2