Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about: You have faith. (if I may say so for argument sake, religious faith) I believe you do too. I on the other hand, from my own personal experience and observations, do not share this faith. Now if you were to try and convince me I was wrong and failed this does not mean that I am closed minded, it's just means that your argument was not compelling enough to change my view.

My belief is not defined by the average set of belief systems, I believe in a superior force, may or may not be a God, and if there is one he's nowhere near as devine and all mighty as the religious entities portrait God as, I do believe in spirituality however, I've had and continue to experience enough to know that there's more to life than just birth, reproduction and death.

Imo, all religions are incorrect.

• Like 2

I'm saying a regular swinging door that opens or closes or bangs shut is not an unexplained poltergeist experience. That what those doors do. Now if the door did something like suddenly sliding into the wall then yeah, that would be weird. 

• Like 1

Have you never seen a pocket door Mike?

Your lady won't cop to it so now you're accusing him of doing it??  And  i don't think he is a ghost,, creeping around your house "opening things"  when your not there .....  And probably not one of the "apperisions" running through the backyard in his underwear, you have seen on occasion.... He is like a hundred or something,, but not quite a ghost yet..

• Like 3

I'm saying a regular swinging door that opens or closes or bangs shut is not an unexplained poltergeist experience. That what those doors do. Now if the door did something like suddenly sliding into the wall then yeah, that would be weird.

How about 6 doors slamming shut at the same time while you were standing in the hallway?

Sunshine Village the ski resort just outside Banff has some super haunted buildings, crazy ass shit became the norm while I lived there.

Yes we were also high ALL the time but that dosen't explain a half pitcher of beer 6 feet from anyone flying 15 feet horizontally off the bar and smashing into the wall. Also it was a plastic pitcher so there were no big ass magnets involved.

• Like 2

How about 6 doors slamming shut at the same time while you were standing in the hallway?

Sunshine Village the ski resort just outside Banff has some super haunted buildings, crazy ass shit became the norm while I lived there.

Yes we were also high ALL the time but that dosen't explain a half pitcher of beer 6 feet from anyone flying 15 feet horizontally off the bar and smashing into the wall. Also it was a plastic pitcher so there were no big ass magnets involved.

Yes we were also high ALL the time

:rofl:

• Like 1

Sorry about that.. When you gotta go..you gotta go

I did pass myself through a door once. 

You were high, say no more. These things always happen in the dark or witnesses are drunk or stressed somehow. Better yet they were stories told by a friend of a friend's brother's g/fs friend's cousin.

You were high, say no more. These things always happen in the dark or witnesses are drunk or stressed somehow. Better yet they were stories told by a friend of a friend's brother's g/fs friend's cousin.

Maryjewanna is not a hallucinogen, and ALL the time is a little exzageration in the morning before work for example we were clear lol but all that aside we did experiments to try and duplicate results, and were able to on a few occasions.

The TV in the common room would change channels randomly on its own, (there was no programing we just had a ps1 and n64 plugged in for some entertainment) it would always change up 3 clicks to blank static from the av setting.

So we changed tvs, same thing, tried a third, same thing.

Then someone was like maybe it is a power surge so we grabbed extension cord tried diff plug same thing, ended up with every cord we could find plugged into the neighboring building and when it still switched channels we all busted out laughing and went back to playing bond.

I'll never try and change someones mind humans are far to stubborn. I just know from my own personal experiances that there are areas on this planet where things that we cannot see are able to interact the things around us.