Hello everyone I am new to Datsun and here

Ed-datsun521

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I been thinking about this for a long time and reading about it and actually seeing datsun4life do it on his 521 I got this :D

5CB4917B-AB7F-4D54-B8FF-F95AEA146DF7.jpg I know as I start to do this swap I can count on you guys for your support and if I get stuck I will jump on that ratsun and know I got you guys

*I looked to do a l20b swap but got tired of not finding a l20b so I got crazy and got it ! Wish me luck

• Like 4

So I been thinking about this for a long time and reading about it and actually seeing datsun4life do it on his 521 I got this :D

5CB4917B-AB7F-4D54-B8FF-F95AEA146DF7.jpg I know as I start to do this swap I can count on you guys for your support and if I get stuck I will jump on that ratsun and know I got you guys

*I looked to do a l20b swap but got tired of not finding a l20b so I got crazy and got it ! Wish me luck

If i can do it, anybody can, couldn't of done it without my surrounding buddies and ratsun, im here to answer any questions u got

• Like 1

Cut that battery tray out get rid of the horn mounts to if I were you. Your going to need all the room you can use. Also the factory radiator will work only thing is inlet and outlet ports are different so you will have to run hoses longer and it will look shitty in my opinion. Get the motor as far back as you can find a radiator I think the Miata one fits in there well of course with some minor mods. Also like what I did is pull the grill and cut the metal in the front of were your grill trim would go and put a pusher fan way more room and in the end way more cleaner..check out my install ad you will see, plus I have a FJ which has bigger head on it. And that's not what I ment.lol

Both inlet outlet on passenger side stock is top driver and bottom passenger inlet outlet.

• Like 2