Honey Bee; Stinger

Mikeystoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol; I almost went with that, but being a MoPaR man at heart, I couldn't bring myself to

. Really? When I was 15 my dad sold our '51 Chev to the neighbor and bought a '64 Dodge (slant six) I was never the same. My first real car was a new '70 Dart 340.

• Like 1

I was brought up to hate Chrysler, in a chevy family.

I was a gm man until I traded a clean '73 rx3 for a 68 chevelle. That car broke me of ever being a chevy guy again.

I've owned over 400 cars of all kinds. (Mostly) my favorites are repeats; over 10 a series nissans, over 10 pinto/mustang II; over 10 corollas, a body mopars and sweptys.

Look at the car I traded for this one; I men, who hot rods a fif ave?! This guy!

I still need to paint the strobe on the hood (before FEST) and paint the taillight panel (after I fix the damage) then onto the roof.

Anyone know how to remove the drip rail trim without destroying it?

I still need to paint the strobe on the hood (before FEST) and paint the taillight panel (after I fix the damage)

any interest in this panel?  Australian/European panel. The panel is made of steel, replaces the existing stainless trim. Although it also covers the holes for the license plate and lights.

9649516501_303ccbbac1.jpg

Anyone know how to remove the drip rail trim without destroying it?

This. 

1863_1.jpg

Take the round end (NOT the pointy one), wrap two layers of masking tape around it, use the little tang up under the trim to slowly and carefully pry UP on it. Do this slowly every inch or so and eventually it will pop off. 

Back in '97 I bought an '81 210 with an A15/60 series with the intention of swapping it into the Hillman body. The hardest part was converting the cable clutch over to hydraulic.

I blew the A15 up when the oil pressure sender broke off and it ran out of oil.

There was a guy selling a brand new crate A14 for $200 and that's what's in there now.

The 2.3 from the pinto will be finding its way into it at some point