Check this ad

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/331064107.html

Text copied in case it gets deleted:

"i have a 79 firbird for trade. i want a mid size 4 cylinder car, like an integra or older 200sx hatch back turbo, something fun, or a g60 corrado i would prefer the most. body can have a few dings but nothing serious, and i want a manual, cant stress that enough, i like manuals more than autos. engine MUST run smooth as well as the tranny with NO problems what so ever. everything must work great, but i dont really care about options, but i would like something with A/C. now on to my car. its a 79 firebird, 301 2bbl engine with auto trans. it just got an oil change, new spark plugs with an extra set and new wires, also has new fog lights and headlights, high and low beams. also comes with a corbeau seat bracket and a grant steering wheel adapter, those are the newest ones so far. now the cons. has stripped interior, but the seats are still there, just messed up, and has a lot of extra parts. engine is a little finicky on cold starts, but when you get it warm it drives fine, but wants to stall because of a seemingly lack of air, not sure though, so may need a new carb. dash is cracked and seats are VERY worn (hence the seat bracket) and steering wheel needs to be replaced. door handles are broken on outside and are hard to open from inside, but they open. passenger door is off a hinge but has the pin for it to put it back on (door is very heavy, and its hard by myself), is also sags when you open it. there is some rust in the trunk but is minimal (is rusted through though) and needs a new battery (i left the lights on and it drained) this is a project car really, but comes with things to get it going, i just dont have the money to do it, plus gas is killing my wallet. remember, this is a straight across trade, i dont have money to put into your car with mine, but this will be a very good project for someone. i have title but is not in my name because of my money situation, but i have the number of previous owner so you can get it in your name."

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

what a joke. He wants to trade his $400 car for a $2000-6000 car!!! A VW Coraddo.... that's a good car. he has no money but he chooses one of the highest maintenance cars out there with close to the most expensive parts.

His car is a piece of trash with no title. He'd be lucky to find someone willing to pay $100 and take it.

He should trade it for a bus pass

I just though it funny how high his standards are for the car he wants and then how crap the car he has is AND then, he ads that he has zero cash to pony up for the upgrade.. Who knows, dude may get what he wants! At least he is being up front about his expectations.

Please Please somebody use a ficticious name and offer to trade him the car of his dreams, but list address as somewhere on other side of country.... oh wait.. thats mean.. but he would be like... "DUDE this guy in Montreal.. wants to trade me his wicked sr20det powered 240 for my firebird!!" and his buddies would be like "Sure he does;) "

...or find a nice 200sx turbo in someone's driveway and send that address to the guy! :D lol

Tell him hes got to tow it over.. and hell show up in some poor unsuspecting guys driveway, with this POS firebird, expecting to drive away in the dudes car...