Star-Road is releasing New Mesh wheel : "Glow Star"

Found this on the back of my magazine.  I think it'll look great for 510's etc. 

the ad states:

Star-Road is releasing New wheel  "Glow Star" mainly aimed at Japanese classics. 

IMG_0640%5B1%5D.JPG

Star-road is planning the wheel's debut in October. 
sizes will be 15 x 5J  to 12J

price range of $400 to 600 a wheel.  

• Like 3
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they come with a can of that nano repellant stuff so that they're not a total wank to keep clean?

Thats a good idea... neverwet would be sweet for rims. Keeps the brake dust and road grime off, especially on mesh wheels where there are 1000s or little pockets to trap shit. 

oh oh, I need to start saving. I want these.  Need to fix my rear suspension first so I can run a lower offset 15x7 again.

Yeah I just bought a set, hopefully picking up another set middle of October, and now these are coming out... I cant afford all these wheels... but I cant stop :sneaky:

If you have too many sets of wheels sitting around, you could always make some room by throwing a set on my car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey nobody said anything about "giving" them to me, I can just hold on to them until you want them back.

Hah, I did that once.  And he "lost" a pair of 16x7 SSR Reverse Mesh.  FML, where am I going to find another pair of 16" RM. I can find 15's all day, but 16's...  oh well, I got paid and moved on to smaller and better things.

On second thought, instead of blowing $1600-2400 on these, I would rather find some wheels that aren't in production.  Or you know...  BUILD MY CAR.

The Glow Star Wheel will be on display at JCCS this Saturday!

Shouji Inoue of the famous Star Road will also be attending JCCS!

Shouji Inoue will be at the Kyusha Roman booth.  Stop by to say hi and meet one of the famous Nissan/Z/Skyline tuners in Japan.

Kyusha Roman Magazines and stickers, STAR ROAD stickers, and DATSMO stickers for sale at the booth.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522012767886939&set=a.211352805619605.54982.119618854793001&type=1&theater

See you there!

• Like 1