Northeast Datsun Meetup

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive looked at a few 620's, 510 wagon, and bought a '71 510 4dr last summer (all origional, 55k, 4spd, l16, ect) but sold it to pay for my last semester in college to a guy in PA. Tried to contact him a few times to see if he would sell it back but he never gets back to me ("Rudy" is his name on here). Ohh well. I work with a guy who races a 210 (tube chassis) in SCCA and he is on the lookout for a 510 for me and another edan for himself. If I can get a car Ill definetly drive to meet fellow Ratsuner's!....but currently car less.

• 2 years later...

I'm in Jeannette, PA 15644 about 40 min east of Pittsburgh and have a 620.

There is a guy in Greensburg (10 min from me)  that is making a 620 custom.

I sold a tailgate to a kid a couple years ago on CL - don't know where they were from but definitely local.

There are definitely people around me but there is no clear way to "organize."

I'm totally new to FaceBook but that might be a place.

Title is still relevant - why start a new thread?  People bust my chops when I start a new thread (!)

Actually, it might make sense to have a entire subforum for regional socialization.  First step would be to see how many people in each state to find the primary clusters.  I can only guess where East Coast clusters might be - the South where there is no rust???  Seems like junk yards in KY SC and NC seem to have 620 parts.