SHACKLE BUSHING DIMENSIONS

BOZO

Does anybody have the dimensions (ID, OD, length, shoulder thickness) for the bushings that fit between the rear springs and the rear shackles on a 1974 620? After a lengthy search for replacement bushings, I have come up empty handed. So I'll make some... probably from UHMW, ZL-14, Teflon, or Delrin. Some dimensions or a diagram would save me from having to tear into the assembly until I have the parts ready. BUT, if anybody knows where I can find the original rubber ones that fit my year of truck, I would appreciate a hookup on that. I have been able to find bushings for later years, just not the 74 which is a bit different. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got all the info you would need for the 73 620, IF its the same as the 74

including the original nissan part number, which is still available through nissan (i called and had them check)

^edit: sorry i had actually called them about the 720 bushings, which are still available

check this out and see if its any help

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/57051-dawas-720-leaf-springs-into-620-swap/

Thanks for the info guys. The Nissan #'s I had already copied from one of Datzenmikes earlier posts along with some NAPA #'s from another post. I didn't realize these #'s would cover a 74. And Dawa's post was already tagged in my Datsun files on my computer so I can refer to it when I start on this project. Informed info like this can save a fellow a lot of headaches