idiots must die!!!!!!!

moparvwfreak

i am tearing apart my 620 so i can fix the brakes and hopefuly be able to stop decently. drivers rear came apart no problem. everything was how its supposed to be. passenger rear is another story. Les Schwab, yeah i know but it wasn't my doing, put the drivers side rear properly but hte passenger rear was WRONG!!!!!!! the park brake lever, not connected due to missing cable, was installed on the OUTSIDE of the shoe twards teh axle. and the brake bar that goes across at the top was either warn or ground down to fit it. to top it all off the adjuster screw on that side is BROKEN in 2. half in the adjuster screw housing and half is moveable.

so heres my question. does anyone know if the adjuster, actuating lever, and spreader bar are still available???? if not does anyone have those peices for a 73 that they would like to be rid of? i also would like to find a set of cables. any idea except Fleabay???

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wel i got the brake parts i needed. also took apart the rears, lubed em and adjusted them. now i ahve some pedal!!!! now on to the front. the adjusters on teh front are not adjusting AT ALL so i will be taking them apart, cleaning them and lubing them so they will work. i only found this out tonight after 10 pm. no loud noises at that time. my neighbors would skin me alive.