1979 KC Parts

Rear-end, springs & brakes must take all (might even be the 4:11 diff in there, never checked)

Torsion bars and associated brackets.

Front end components; control arms, spindles, brakes.

2 fuel tanks.

Oh ya, and a partially shaved tailgate. Just needs finishing..

Make an offer, shit just come and get them out of my way and I will consider that payment enough.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So no more rear axel and suspension. Thanks again Mark :cool:

I forgot to get you a sticker :P

dat u racing

Get me a zip and consider them shipped for shipping (paypal will do). Uppers and lowers?

Got a rear window and some brown interior stuff. Seatbelts and back panel.

I also have 2 gas tanks (no gas though, shit's expensive) :P

Everything is in decent shape.

Free, free, free

Not keeping this stuff forever

dat u...control arms will go in the recycling bin soon - I realize you haven't been on in a while though :)

new tip I found - my recycle bin has a sticker that says metal up to 2' X 2' no more dump runs for metal :D

Ya, but I'm keeping them, you got my spares :P

You need any interior stuff? I got the brown covers for between the door and the seat...and some other brown stuff. Had to cut up the carpet though...it was glued everywhere...

I'm about to hack on this frame and need this stuff off of it :D

I'm keepin the frame...well, most of it. I just have these parts piled on it right now...

How about a KC rear window? Anyone need one :P

Mark, they are standard 3 point, one clip and your buckled :P

2eDeYe;74604']Got a rear window and some brown interior stuff. Seatbelts and back panel.

I also have 2 gas tanks (no gas though' date=' shit's expensive) :P

Everything is in decent shape.

Free, free, free

Not keeping this stuff forever

dat u...control arms will go in the recycling bin soon - I realize you haven't been on in a while though :)

new tip I found - my recycle bin has a sticker that says metal up to 2' X 2' no more dump runs for metal :D[/quote']

is the back glass a flat or slider? and would you ship it?

2eDeYe;75056']Gotta figure out a way to pack it so it won't break. After it's boxed I'll get you a quote.

I shipped a head to the east coast and it was about $25. So it shouldn't be too much.

go talk to a local glass outfit. i thought there was one down on Smokey Point Blvd back in the day but i cant remember where. dunno now though. they might be able to hook ya up with something to ship it in.

2eDeYe;75056']Gotta figure out a way to pack it so it won't break. After it's boxed I'll get you a quote.

I shipped a head to the east coast and it was about $25. So it shouldn't be too much.

awesome man just let me know when ever your ready thanks again i REALLY need this-lou

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.