Billy Bob Custom's Datsun NL320

thomascain

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This truck is total badass! I'm sure there will be no issues showing off this truck, he's a great guy and his shop has built many magazine worthy vehicles, out of Washington state... We've even been motivation for each other off an on and a few of my parts even ended up on his truck lol... The interior is very impressive worth checking out! LOVE this truck!! Very creative!!

Not every car needs to remain stock forever. As long as the work is quality, I don't see a problem with modifications.

In the 510 game it's a little different because there are plenty of examples to cut up and do stuff to that you don't need to cut up clean stock ones. But in the 320 world it's like there aren't a bunch in the first place... So you have to make due with what you got. If the work is quality, then it shouldn't matter if its on bags or painted neon purple... It's not for everyone but you can't fault someone for putting time and effort into making something their own.

I can't stand the fauxtina paint, but the bags, swap, and interior look top-notch.

It's really all about what one is into, if you look at the first photo in this thread you can see what they are into, slamming them, as far as I can tell, absolutely everything in that photo is on the ground, and if that is your thing, then good for you.  :thumbup:

I personally am not into that myself, I enjoy going to a car show and seeing diversity, things that are stock, and things that are slammed, and everything in between, I really like looking at how people accomplish their goal, but in different ways, it gives me all sorts of ideas, and some don't like my creations either, but that is their issue, as I try not to rank their thing, and hope they can live and let live also.

There are plenty of stock NL320s out there, and a bunch of them that are mostly stock, so if someone wants to create their vision, go for it.

It looks like he put a lot of work into this NL320, so let us just consider that when making comments.

• Like 4

I love it. This truck is extremely well done.

As far as color goes, all the laborious prep work has been done.  A weekend respray (BONGWATER FLAKE,,LOL) by the next owner,,easy.BONG_WATER_green-FLAKE_zps2cde120e.jpg?t

A raised bed floor is a lot of work, but really adds a finished look to a slammer.