Which wheels would you choose on unlimited budget?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How would that look, wearing $500 shoes while pushing a shopping cart with all your possessions in it down the street? :lol: :lol:

Yeah I see now. Unlimited would include fixing the car the way you would want it and then what rims would you run.

HAMB.... sort of like patina paint/fake rust and then clear coat it. A sort of fuck you to anyone who doesn't like it. Works too.

How would that look, wearing $500 shoes while pushing a shopping cart with all your possessions in it down the street? :lol: :lol:

Yeah I see now. Unlimited would include fixing the car the way you would want it and then what rims would you run.

HAMB.... sort of like patina paint/fake rust and then clear coat it. A sort of fuck you to anyone who doesn't like it. Works too.

No I mean real rust and real dents :)

wheelsideon_zps6cd051ed.jpg

^^  Image Wheels UK makes a version of this also, along with a lot of other cool designs...

ls.jpg

Not an exact copy but close

To be honest, I fell in love with the front wheels the most. lol

The way the spokes are designed... fucking beautiful! :w00t: 

8301270003_b4ed0c1cfd_c.jpg

Nothing says retarted like $5,000 rims on a $2,300 Datsun. If the car hasn't got the appeal no amount of rims will save it. Keeping this in mind I feel that for for every dollar of car value 10 cents can go toward rims. For our imaginary $2,300 Datsun, you should be able to find four nice used mags for a couple of hundred bux. Any more and you should have spent it on your car.

You mean like me?  Hahaha.  I have spent so much money on wheels that shoulda went to my wagon, but ehhh...  whatevers.  I love the look of a beat up car with flawless and rare wheels.  Until I finally get around to paint and body that is.

• Like 1