68 510 "Wagon of Doom" still lives! Pic Heavy!!!

Hey ratsun, my names Aaron, I am the owner of the one and only "Wagon of Doom" 68 irs rear end swapped 510 that icehouse originally posted about. Yes I am the same owner since Frank and Wolfman had it, and yes its still alive and kicking! And even Better! There's been speculation over the years that this chassis is looong gone, No Way! I love My waggy shes never going away, Theres has been many things going on with her over the many years and I am just not the biggest forum guy so she has been hiding for a while! The time has come to bring her back out! Ill just start posting some pics that I have from over the years and a lot from current times. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think :)

Heres what she looked like before frank and wolfman picked her up
wagoon_020_zps0fae2da2.jpg

This is about a year and a half later after the l motor was giving me issues so a s14 ka24de swap and some new wheels came, front bushings n brakes

wagooon_zpsd30dafc6.jpg

IMG_1205_zpse657e410.jpg

15x7 0 offset drag dr20
URL=http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/sidewayshatch1/media/wagoon2_zps8576f8dc.jpg.html]wagoon2_zps8576f8dc.jpg[/url]

And this pic Is about two years after that, custom right hand drive swap by me and my friends using 180sx power steering and also added an hydro e brake for kicks, also 60s Volvo fender mirrors P__32D5_zps1f4d56e0.jpg

IMG_1206_zpsa6c7adc7.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At old school reunion

IMG_0842_zps3ba8c931.jpg

IMG_1149_zps3d21e66a.jpg

She has modified steering knuckles to fit the 8 inch wider wheelbase of the 180sx s13 power rack

IMG_1120_zps51f9be0e.jpg

Slapped on my old steelies for fun

IMG_0794_zpsee0e31ad.jpg

Still open diff she left a mark! The port matched head gives the ka a bit more bite!

IMG_0384_zpsf254fca7.jpg

Right before I sold these wheels to angelinas wagon

IMG_0383_zps5ac8462b.jpg

this was on 155/80 tires :/

IMG_0173_zps2fed9c11.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes! Theres pics of the irs on the build thread 68 wagon of doom on here already posted by icehouse, ill post pics of my modified rear wells after I finish welding them for now there just cut and folded :)

• 4 months later...

For those familiar with "Bosozoku" styling or zoksha gangster style street race cars in japan you may recognize these early 70s Nissan Cedric headlights commonly used on Hakosuka GTRs. Was thinking of cutting my spare headlight grills to fit but are too small to use for angled angry headlights so ill just improvise later on.

ff_zps247ff0e0.jpg

Here I have one fitted, I plan on being able to go back and forth from single light to factory 510 quad lights since I love both looks.

IMG_7028_zps67e71667.jpg

How they sit now.. Def like better with no grill way more aggressive, in process of fabbing air dam too. painted the back drop behind lights black for a cleaner look without a grill

IMG_8163_zps52314f23.jpg

Burlington Datsun meet today

asdf_zps59b6253e.jpg

IMG_9812_zps0f720eab.jpg

Blurry but note Wilwood proportioning valve to the left for my hydro hand brake set up, and p/s resivoir from a 240sx as I am running 180sx power rack. And Wolfman made me a sweet as hell intake pipe notched for my dizzy!

IMG_9176_zpsaeffe854.jpg