The cleanest 410 or 411 you've ever seen?

Datsun Dude

they leave alot to be desired in sprited driving, i used to take mine to the track and it had tons or body roll even with being low too. i had made a chromoly and billet aluminum one and it helped a lot

Cool, thanks for the idea. Something to work on while the engine is down.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JDM legends in Utah, just brought in a mint SSS 2 door rolling on Wats a few months ago.image_zpsb7e0bda6.jpg

I'm interested to see what they do with it.

Interesting indeed. It has a P411 grill. If the pix that follow when clicking on the photo are supposed to be the same car, there's no exhaust pipe hole in the left front fender either. My opinion? This is a P411 2 door, not a SSS 2 door. It might be the predecessor SS 411 [sport Sedan with J13 and 2 SUs], not the SSS Super Sport Sedan with the type R 1600cc engine.

The pictures that follow are my rookie 65 410 wagon build. The picture of the two door is off JDM legends Facebook page. They import and restore high-end RHD classics from Japan. Skylines, etc.

OK, the inclusion of other car pix causes confusion without an explanation. According to my TOMICA Limited Vintage LV-92a cover shot, the P411 grill is correct for a JDM 2 door 1600 SSS. Note however that this car is missing the chrome strip from behind the front fender opening below the door to the rear wheel opening and does not have the rubber fronted bumperettes. It should also have the steel wheels and Porthole [1500 roadster] wheel covers to be authentic. That being said, those aftermarket wheels look good!

im buying more than im selling, this one is for keeps...

It certainly is a keeper!  Bring to the JCCS at the Queen Mary when you are ready, I'd love to see it in person.  I was the only 411 sedan at the last one.  2 different takes on the 411 SSS would be a real draw.

JDM legends brought that 2 door in for me a few months ago, ill be getting it going soon. It needs some corrosion repair and an Exhaust system....

did you guys see this sweet 1965 on CL today? $$$7500.00 damn..........

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4147572618.html

Neely

Nice from several feet away. Not so nice how they painted right over the trunk lock. Makes you wonder what other basic prep was skipped.

-S

Now, to get this post back on track!

image_zps273b648d.jpg

Mikerl411 let it be known that the other 410/411's in my photobucket library are in no way indicative of the history/badging or missing porthole wheel covers of this wagon. LOL!

Damn, that's impressive!  Looks like a 1955 Chevy Nomad had intercourse with a 2 door Datsun RL411!  Those tail lights escape me 'though.  That building in the background escapes me, do you have a location?

Now, to get this post back on track!

image_zps273b648d.jpg

Mikerl411 let it be known that the other 410/411's in my photobucket library are in no way indicative of the history/badging or missing porthole wheel covers of this wagon. LOL!

hate to burst your bubble... thatts a v520/1.... not a 411 at all. they are 6 lug, on a full frame. its what they refer to as a van version...

That building in the background escapes me, do you have a location?

That building is the "Fuji Television Network" (フジテレビジョン).

200703fuj.jpg

Fuji Television Network

It is directly adjacent to the Miraikan: National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Nippon Kagaku Miraikan), a very interesting piece of architecture. These buildings are nearby Aomi Station on the manmade island, "Odaiba," in Tokyo Bay.

miraikan2.jpg

Miraikan

The above Fuji TV building should not be confused with the masterwork by Kenzo Tange that is famous; Fuji TV Headquarters.

%E3%83%95%E3%82%B8%E3%83%86%E3%83%AC%E3%

Fuji TV Headquarters

I've been to Japan 9 times and have visited Odaiba several times. It's a very cool place to spend a day. You guys would probably like Megaweb, the Toyota museum: http://www.megaweb.gr.jp/About/en.html

• 2 weeks later...