I like coupes! - Pictures of Bluebird Coupes

carterb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carter, what happened to your pics on the first page!!!???  This was the best Thread to reference Noobs to to see the difference of Coupe Vs Sedan.

my picture hosing site www.datsun510.com is down at the moment.  It's killing me!  I have another 30 or so coupe photos and a bunch of project car updates I'm sitting on.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I believe this is being loaded into a container  and shipped to where they drive all funny and stuff.

our_13576_56be5514-bd91-4705-a315-d822ed

our_13576_846aea7a-1110-4131-b407-1e6122

our_13576_0353f03b-0e1c-456c-adde-9e3a4f

our_13576_aa82da36-37fd-45f6-9602-ee7793

And the extras ,, you can make theses things as expensive as hell,, but the true cheapness of the Datsun guy always shows itself somehow.

our_13576_7dd1cf22-cf54-428d-9f8f-1b5dc8

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe this is being loaded into a container  and shipped to where they drive all funny and stuff.

And the extras ,, you can make theses things as expensive as hell,, but the true cheapness of the Datsun guy always shows itself somehow.

Yes it is en route to little Britain. What do you mean by the last sentence?

Yes it is en route to little Britain. What do you mean by the last sentence?

That you even made them throw in the old used headlights, and  a single rod ,, that doesn't even have a cap on it.

It's a joke as we are a very low budget buncha guys over here ,, me included  :) ... Unless you're talking about the driving funny ,,, as i first put where it was going ,, then thought about keeping your shipment more secure, and changed it to something a little more open ended.

See my build to show how low buget i am. clickity clickity

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/30398-on-advice-from-counsel-name-withheld-till-further-notice/

• Like 1

Q-tip rolled right in with the exact answer while i was typing , as if he read my mind ,,, and he drives around in a 510 with a Ka24de. That probably when he did it,,,  was actually worth as much or more than the car.  Body prices have since become kinda outta hand price wise  though..

No knock on your car Tip but you know what i'm trying to say.

Now:  welcome to you and we are going to need you to post a picture of every single thing you do or buy for it.

:)

That you even made them throw in the old used headlights, and  a single rod ,, that doesn't even have a cap on it.

That was just a pile of random bits in a box inside the car, I knew about the suspension springs, it seemed odd that some other junk was kept and included.  Maybe they'll polish up nicely and be made into a nice table center piece ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to get behind non-tucked 16s. They just seam too big.

To echo what they said, those are 17s. Tough to ever get the right stance to make the 17s look good, especially if you're used to slammed cars on 14s and 15s. I think 16s are a good balance and look just about right for a non-slammed car.  

On mine I started out on 16s...

image_url-189-1230609818.jpg

Then went to 17s...

blubird.jpg

Then went back to 16s...   :rofl:

flickr_coupe_21.JPG

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...